PDA

View Full Version : Donzis I saw today at seefair

Monster Truck
08-04-2006, 09:46 PM
So today (Friday) I saw 3 donzis one was a classic red 22' with a windshield on the boom three boats down from where I was (white section of the booms) and also on the boom was a black and white I dunno it was like a z28 or somethin, then I saw a x 18 every thing looked classic lighter blue with kinda of a redish pin strip and I saw it had a Bravo on it great looking boat....Where any of these one of you guys?

EricG
08-05-2006, 01:31 PM
I didn't ever make it to the boom - so I'll add to your list the ones I saw out in the floatilla:

Late 80's Navy Blue 18 w/ widshield - said hi to him...nice looking boat.

96-97 22 classic with the "experimental" paintjob from that period (like Brad Verd's I believe) - very eye catching.

22zx - Red and White - I thought it was Fester - but it didn't have the Charlies Angels graphics.

Z21 - Navy Blue, rafted next to I think a Four-Winns U17

Z29 - Red - saw it from a distance.

28ZX - Red also from a distance

Was anyone else on the board out yesterday?

We're thinking we may try to head out again tomorrow for the angels...

Here are a couple of pics...

Lenny
08-05-2006, 04:15 PM
Gorgeous day here too Eric and MT. :yes: 80's and all. Actually, we have NOT had any rain here on the South Island since June 10th. Been sunny forever. :D

Eric, we have the "Snowbirds" here for our water based "fun" long weekend.

They are flying over "Willows Beach" doing aerobatics for the weekend. That is a long sandy (babes suntanning) beach, the infamous one here. Pretty cool.

http://www.snowbirds.dnd.ca/site/multimedia/multimedia_e.asp

I would love to be down there watching the Unlimited Hydros, that has always been something I wanted to do, in the Donzi too, unfortunately, it never seems to work out. OBVIOUSLY I am not trying hard enough.

Have a GREAT weekend you guys. You will probably see our Jets there too.

Monster Truck
08-06-2006, 09:12 AM
well I was out there yesterday again I didnt do the boom just had war with everybody else, I think I saw all the boats you mentioned also, wow there was some muscel out on the lake yesterday, I saw some real fast cats I think they were goin up the lake and wow they were movin. Angels were great this year.

MXRoadster
08-09-2006, 07:33 PM
I made it out on sunday and had a great time. We seen a few ZX's, the last one was DJ13. I was amazed at how easy it was to put in and out at the Coulon ramp. When we launched there was only one person in front of us and only four when we pulled out. The ramp personel were really keeping things going. I wish the ramp was this fast every weekend.
It should be in the 80's this Sunday so I'm planning on going out and heading up to Lake Union for lunch at the Bluewater. If anyone is going out give me a call 253.356.3851
David