PDA

View Full Version : Money is not all ways the key.

steven s
08-04-2006, 01:24 PM
Well it was wendsday the 26 of july.My cousin 18,friend 14, and me14 and brother6 went out in my donzi 16 o/b hoping to catch lobster. With about $120 worth of snorkels,mask,tickel stikes,and nets.On the other hand my dad in his 26 walkaround aquasport with about 3 grand of scuba gear and 9 people.Well the night before it was you little sh!ts are not going to catch anything you think you know it all.The adults were smashing use pretty hard.So I said that who ever got the most lobster would have to wax and wash the other boat everyone agreed.Well the next day we headed out in the donzi,an got to were we wanted fast:cool: .Dove for about 2 hours with my friend driving(not a great diver),me and my cousin diving,And my brother scared on the deck of the boat. And only had one so we moved around a little but didn't see nothing and decided to go to lunch.Will we sat around eating we talked about how the other team had tanks expierenced divers and the 20 years of boating in the keys of my dad.So we headed out one more time to the same area of our first lobster .We found the mother load it was a grass flats leading to about a 2 ft drop off.There were tons of lobster but we only got 10 legals.My team wanted to go back and with 10 lobster that was 3 per person (my brother gets 1),.So with no contact with the team all day we arived and my dads crew only got 2.You infer what happend next.They gave use $50 instead of waxing.And we have braging rights till next year:convertib