PDA

View Full Version : OK Kids one more time!

harbormaster
08-03-2006, 04:41 PM
If someone offends you from a post. let me know. I will handle it. When you get pissed and start name calling in public and attacking the person in question and showing your ass you are no better than the original alledged troublemaker.

Then when a group of people starts showing their ass and name calling, there is no possible way that I can single out just one person. You have just given the person in question a pass for more time on this site. When you cross the line in response to someone who has crossed the line, you become part of a problem. This puts me in a very awkward position. I do what has to be fair for everyone. I cannot show favorites.

Name calling and personal attacks by anyone will be dealt with severely.
I will not put up this negative behavior and neither should any of you. We all should always take the high road on this website.

Also try to not to get too liquored up and type responses to people. This invariably always causes problems.

I and a handfull of people work very hard to make this site a haven of fun and information for ANYONE who wants to stay and play by the rules. Unfortunately like the real world there will be always someone on the board that you will not be able to stand. There will always be posts that will really piss someone off. Just ignore them. As I have stated so many times in the past, we do not have the luxury of facial expressions or voice inflection with internet communication. Please try to reserve full judgement about a person untill you have met them in person.

Here is an example of what I am talking about. A few years ago i had a run in with someone on the board over a controversy. After this I did not hold him in high regard. I was fortunate to attend a donzi event later where he was my host and realized what a fine person he was. I was totally wrong and regretted thinking of him the way I did.

For my sanity's sake, please try to take the high road.

Team Jefe
08-03-2006, 04:48 PM
Scot, I can say Team Jefe is behind you 100%. I have fallen off that wagon a few times , but will endeavor to support you out of respect for all you do to allow this comminuty to exist.

I am absolutely positive that all the members of this site will also support you as well.

Thanks Again.

Eugene Nahemow
08-03-2006, 05:32 PM
What did I miss?
Was Mel drinking again?:biggrin:

ChromeGorilla
08-03-2006, 06:42 PM
10-4 good buddy...... I would just like to add this though......

http://dw.com.com/redir?ltype=sclip&siteid=31&edid=3&asId=2841669&astId=12&ctype=song_action&cval=&ptId=&ontid=7975&ttag=4164&lop=&orderId=&destURL=http%3A%2F%2Fsg1.allmusic.com%2Fcg%2Fsmp.d ll%3Flink%3Dnim7xp56204ufhts31y15oy%26z%3DMP3%26r% 3D20.asx

Now back to our regularly scheduled program......

Donzigo
08-03-2006, 08:39 PM
OMG............I missed it, too. Dang, if there's some dirty laundry out there or someone makes an ass of themselves, I think it only right that we get to know about it and see it, before Scot has to kick them in the "nookies".

Scot, you da man................

ChromeGorilla
08-03-2006, 08:52 PM
The fact that you even know a link to that just cost ya a man card...

Even manly men have a sensitive side......... PS it's my favorite tune when vaccuming.....:yes: :wink: :tongue:

harbormaster
08-03-2006, 09:36 PM
O my god! Eugene is an interior decorator!? hmmmmm:eek!: :angryfire

gcarter
08-03-2006, 09:44 PM
O my god! Eugene is an interior decorator!? hmmmmm:eek!: :angryfire
In Eugene's defense, that's "DESIGNER", not decorator.
To be a designer you have to study architecture.
Anyone can be a decorator (except me of course):bonk:

TuxedoPk
08-04-2006, 08:04 AM
Even manly men have a sensitive side......... PS it's my favorite tune when vaccuming.....:yes: :wink: :tongue:

Just to be sure this isn't an early warning sign will you please let us know if you start to feel the urge to go to a shower :wink:

Team Jefe
08-04-2006, 08:59 AM
OKAY ! I think we missed the point here class.....

This a thread, from the exhaulted one, about being nice.....well, NOT being mean to others.

......Of course I'm going to skip right over the fact that Scot HIMSELF started the pot stirring this time....but I digress.

Yes, Eugene is an interior Designer....I've seen his website and he can come Design my house anytime....as soon as I rob a bank and can afford him.

He is also one hellava boat designer. I've seen his 27 Magnum before and after his Midas touch and its got me working some $$$$$$ REALLY HARD.

As for Chromey....well what can I say....the best sense of humor on the site...especially with MAD-DOG MI-HAMMY nippin' at his heals all the time.

Besides he was "IN THE NAAAVYYY" and has spent some time at the "YYY-MMMMM-CA"....so of course he has a sensetive side.

I just want to say to all of you.....I LOVE YOU MAN....and Quit staring at her tits:lookaroun

Carl C
08-04-2006, 09:38 AM
:bighug: :beer: :wavey:

harbormaster
08-05-2006, 09:55 AM
This joking post is a perfect example of what I am trying to illustrate,

I have known Eugene long enough to have a pretty good idea that he will know that I am kidding around about with tthe interior decorator comment.
If in the case he takes offense, he should send me a private email asking to take it down because it was not appreciated. I as a good citizen of donzi.net town will happily comply and offer my apologies in a private response to Eugene. If choose not to take it down, Eugene should contact the webmaster (My evil twin) about the situation. In that case the webmaster will send me a warning email and also take down the offending post.

Team Jefe
08-06-2006, 05:05 PM
Wow that sounded really...like...profressional...

.....do these folks know you wear shorts to work:wavey:

DonCig
08-06-2006, 05:17 PM
To put a face with the message.

joel3078
08-13-2006, 07:44 PM
To put a face with the message.

Try this one kids.

http://www.govictorymarine.com/site/team.htm