PDA

View Full Version : So:

DonziJon
08-01-2006, 06:24 PM
I've been trying to get my REP numbers up and I was wonderiing if my support for RIP ...Aka.. COUCH POTATO is having an adverse effect.: :bonk: John ???

RedDog
08-01-2006, 06:39 PM
I usually avoid rewarding beggars but this time you cracked my defense - I've had a few drinks and threw you a positive bone.

But be careful; usually when I've had a drink or 2 I'll hammer your rep for such a shameless request....

As an aside - I get hit up by street beggars all the time. A couple of weeks ago I had one top all requests. The guy was asking if I "held a major credit card"!

DonziJon
08-01-2006, 07:00 PM
I usually avoid rewarding beggars but this time you cracked my defense - I've had a few drinks and threw you a positive bone.
But be careful; usually when I've had a drink or 2 I'll hammer your rep for such a shameless request....
As an aside - I get hit up by street beggars all the time. A couple of weeks ago I had one top all requests. The guy was asking if I "held a major credit card"!

Beggar??? What request??? What positive bone??? Where is your sense of humor PAL. John

RedDog
08-01-2006, 08:14 PM
Beggar??? What request??? What positive bone??? Where is your sense of humor PAL. John
Now you've done it - I gave you positive rep following your first message and you questioned my sense of humor after I gave you the props - that does it. I've had another drink and was going to retract my positive rep but alas, I was given this system message:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to DonziJon again.
I guess you lucked out this time, but remember, my memory is short so you may not be so lucky next time....

gcarter
08-02-2006, 03:19 AM
DJ, by any chance does "couch potato" equal to "Sofa King"?

DonziJon
08-02-2006, 08:35 AM
Now you've done it - I gave you positive rep following your first message and you questioned my sense of humor after I gave you the props - that does it. I've had another drink and was going to retract my positive rep but alas, I was given this system message:
I guess you lucked out this time, but remember, my memory is short so you may not be so lucky next time....

My Bad: My botched attempt at humor with my first post is shamefull. Actually, I rarely look at User CP so I had no idea that anyone had, or would, give me any points ...positive OR negitive. Apparently I Mis-Conscrewed your comments terribly. I probably need to be spanked. John :bonk:

DonziJon
08-02-2006, 08:39 AM
DJ, by any chance does "couch potato" equal to "Sofa King"?

I can neither Confirm nor Deny. Besides, I need to keep my mouth shut before I get into any more trouble. John :)

boldts
08-02-2006, 10:43 AM
RedDog - Tell me about this: West Vestal Donzi Owner's Group - Is there a website I can help promote or other way I can help the group?

RedDog
08-02-2006, 05:06 PM
RedDog - Tell me about this: West Vestal Donzi Owner's Group - Is there a website I can help promote or other way I can help the group?

It's a very exclusive and private club - too private to promote on a web site.

You certainly can help with starting club's gas fund fund raiser

DonziJon
08-02-2006, 06:06 PM
HI: Let me get this strait......(picture Jack Nicholson) I make an Error....Admit that Error...then get hammered by a couple of "intellectuels" with their private joke. No Problem. I understand human nature. I just forget sometimes. :) :) :) :) John

RedDog
08-02-2006, 07:02 PM

I guess I should move east to the ghetto and change the name to just plain "Vestal Donzi Owner's Group" - drop the "West". Then I could use the acronym VDOG - for either "Vestal" or "Volunteer"

Go VOLS! By God it's only up from last year (I hope)

RedDog
08-02-2006, 07:06 PM
HI: Let me get this strait......(picture Jack Nicholson) I make an Error....Admit that Error...then get hammered by a couple of "intellectuels" with their private joke. No Problem. I understand human nature. I just forget sometimes. :) :) :) :) John

ahhhh....youtalkin'tome?

say what?

I no understand