PDA

View Full Version : Stolen Donzi

T.Robinson
07-31-2006, 05:25 PM
My 33 foot Donzi ZX was stolen July 28-29 from Arrowhead Boat Sales in Grove Oklahoma where we had it on consignemt. It is white with red and yellow details. The stripe on the back makes a checkerboard pattern. It was on a nextrail trailer and had a custom made red cover on it that covered the entire boat. It has a white back hatch (was redone recently ) and has the word DONZI along the passenger side from top to bottom. The headrests are now red (4). Call if you have any information! 918-791-8146. May contact me at T.robinson@yahoo.com and I will send pictures.

MOP
07-31-2006, 10:26 PM
Hope they get caught and castrated! Post a few shots up here you may just get lucky!

Phil

T.Robinson
08-02-2006, 08:56 AM
Phil,
I haven't been able to figure out how to post the picture. But Just to let you know I also have it posted on the offshoreonly website.
No word yet from Police but I agree with your sentiments. Castration sounds good. Our insurance company however is giving us fits. Everyone out there read every line in your policy. They will find a loophole out if they can.