PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday to a few long time friends

boldts
07-31-2006, 10:20 AM
While everyone's birthday is a special day. These three are very special to anyone who has met them or worked with them.

Digger - one of the nicest men you'll ever have an opportunity to meet. He serves our country and I'm extremely proud to have met him. Hope to finally meet Darcy some day.
SharkeyMarine - Sharkey brings us all news about what is going on in the high performance boat arena of the New Jersey area. The website has some of the best pictures you'll ever see of race boats in action. Whether it be helping to find a stolen boat right down to where to get a video your interested in, Sharkey can help those in need.
BiltRite - If you want high quality, original pattern Donzi seats or covers or carpeting, call the folks at BiltRite.

Best wishes on your special day. Thank-you for the support you all give! :happy_bi:

Digger
08-06-2006, 08:13 AM
thx Scott! :beer:

MOP
08-07-2006, 08:35 AM
:happy_bi:

Boy three good BD's hope all of you enjoy:lobster: :beer: :smileybo:

McGary911
08-07-2006, 11:52 AM
Missed this one. Happy Birthday all.

I've actually met Tim Sharkey a bunch of times. He's a bit more active on another board. I grew up about 2 blocks from him in Pt. Pleasant Beach, NJ....We both used to race BMX bikes too....I didnt know him all that well, as he is a bit older than me :yes:

mrfixxall
08-07-2006, 12:00 PM
:happy_bi: :happy_bi:
Best wishes and many more years to come..
:beer: