PDA

View Full Version : bench seat hornet

DAULEY
07-27-2006, 11:52 AM
anyone have a original brochure of one or any good pixs of one we are wheeling in one for a total resto
thanks bob

Morgan's Cloud
07-28-2006, 07:05 AM
Bob ,
I know I've seen the brochure somewhere on here before .... That (horrible) mustard green colour with the windshield ....
There is one out here as well that belonged to a friend of mine some years ago. Not sure where it is now but it was repainted the same colours as yours. This one was a H/M i/o ...
I'll be very interested to see how this goes. Can you keep us posted with pictures ?
The one over here had the foam cored deck and it definitely should have been re-done... what is the deck on this one done with ?
Steve

DAULEY
07-28-2006, 07:48 AM
steve
yes it is a h/m 427
it has a windshield and a fairing
it belongs to a very prominent person in florida that has a collection of donzis
he owns 8 donzis of which we will be restoring 4 of them for him
his criterion will be done in 4 weeks and then we will start the hornet.
next week we will be removing the deck of the hornet already removed the motor and will be rebuilding it
bob

Morgan's Cloud
07-28-2006, 09:50 AM
EIGHT ? :eek!:
Well I guess you can never have too many Donzi's

pmreed
07-28-2006, 12:24 PM
That's not a collection, that's a fleet:eek!:

Phil

MDonziM
07-28-2006, 06:35 PM
I have a circa 1980 Hornet II catalog sheet. Has full profile shot under power and 3 shots of the interior on the back. Catalog was a bunch of these sheets. Also have the 16, 18, GT 21, F 22, and Criterion.