PDA

View Full Version : Miami news story

need for speed
07-24-2006, 06:22 PM
I was told by a few people today about this but i can't find it, did anyone see this.. a lawsuit over someones trailer hitch.... and he lost .. something about you can't leave your draw bar in your receiver? wtf... mine is in 24/7 .. here in naples granny has been known to strike the ass end..it works a lot better then a nice blue bumper, as the caddy brakes you might get the hood and mayeb right though the block . :wink: and i use it a few times a week why take it out.. i also like it when backing in to a spot with a wall just let her bump..

LKSD
07-25-2006, 08:45 AM
Thats BS... Who ever the person is that hits the other vehicle thats stopped is at fault.. Or at least I always thought that.. What gives ?? No wonder this country is goin' to hell... :( Jamie

joel3078
07-25-2006, 09:18 AM
It's the lawyer's job and the witnesses duty to say whatever it takes to paint the picture their way. Remember that OJ and Mikey Jackson were found not guilty, cops and witnesses never lie, judges are not bought, and the truth always prevails. :smash: :smash: :smash: