PDA

View Full Version : Joel3078 Birthday

Ed Donnelly
07-24-2006, 10:17 AM
Have a super 45th.:happy_bi: ....Ed

joel3078
07-24-2006, 11:43 AM
Thanks Ed. It's been a fun week so far. We are having an 80's flashback week and weekend. Doing all things that we can to experiance stuff from when we were 20 years younger. Test drove an exact version of the 1st real motorcycle I ever had (1982 Suzuki GS850L) on Saturday. Almost bought it but it was a little too beat up for me. We'll be doing the usual birthday cocktails and free bday dinner/deserts during the week. It's amazing how much free stuff restaurants and bars will give ya and most don't even ask for an ID. Later in the week will be running the Black Widow and then the grand finally is the Miami Vice movie and a 2nd annual poker run at the Apostle Islands. http://www.apostleislandspokerrun.com/schedule.htm Sorry guys, I'll just be an innocent bystander. Don't think my boat would keep up with anything entered in this one. I'll take digital pics however and share them later. Again, thanks for the bday wishes guys.

ChromeGorilla
07-24-2006, 12:18 PM
Check out all the tight asses with the anit-poker run signs...... friggin elitests.... then read the comment cards filled out by spectators...... friggin jack holes...

Oh yeah..... and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

joel3078
07-24-2006, 01:22 PM
Thanks Chromey. I might have to let out my gut a little more than it already hangs and "accidentaly" bump some of the poster board swinging dickheads into the water. Reminds me of the petitioners in front of planned parenthood clinics and George Carlin. On of Carlin's favorite jokes is: Did ya ever notice the women that bitch about abortion are the ones you wouldn't wanna f___ anyway. Bottom line is the area that is having the poker run needs money flowing in that city so getting back on the map, tourisim, etc. always wins. The poor kayaks and sailboats are gonna have to chill out for 1 day.