PDA

View Full Version : donzi gt 21

g michael
07-24-2006, 06:12 AM
I am listing for sale my 1977 Donzi GT 21 as follows :21' Donzi with new refurbishment including a new 350 EFI fresh water cooled chevy with about 150 hours on it .Boat includes a a new interior in about 2000 and white face gauges all that work except trim level indicator). Boat is Teal Green with white deck and Green center stripe .Original TRS drive with power trim and Mirage SS prop are included .The boat has bottom paint but is now dry stacked and has not been left in the water over night in 5 years .The boat is used most weekends in the summer and is very reliable (and amazingly fuel efficient with the price of gas ) .The boat includes a single axal sevicable trailer .Asking price is $7800. The boat is in Sea Isle City NJ (about 20minutes south from Atlantic City NJ .This is a nice boat that combines the look of a classic with the higher gunnel of the GT model .Great in rough water or calm .You can reach me at 609-462-4140 Geoff Michael.I will try and add pictures this weekend .

BERTRAM BOY
07-24-2006, 09:11 AM
Do you have any pics? What do you mean by "servicable trailer"? Also, do you know the hull number?

Thanks,

BERTRAM BOY

g michael
07-24-2006, 11:42 AM
I do have pics and we are trying to figure out how to post them .I don't know the hulll number but I believe it is on my title so I will check tonight and let you know .By "servicable" ,I mean the trailer works fine but is not great looking .It has been used to trailer the boat up and down the NJ Parkway so works fine .It is a single axal and is probably about 10 years old .Also the boat has through hull exhausts .

g michael
07-25-2006, 10:42 AM
The hull number on this boat is as follows :

4 DM821 14306 77GT

Let me know if there is anything else you would like .I am working on the email pictures and should be able to send them soon.

Thanks

Geoff Michael