PDA

View Full Version : front license plate

22zxla
07-20-2006, 10:34 PM
Was on ebay an saw license plate for sale for just 9.99 . It was in the buy it now section with red and black letters. Nice donzi logo on silver plate. Well it came today and for only 10.00 suprisingly it looked pretty sharp! Said there were plenty available just thought to pass it along. Will be hard to take the LSU plate off though!

apollo24
07-21-2006, 10:20 AM
Where is it on ebay? I couldn't find it. It will be difficult to remove my Ole Miss tag but I will manage:wink:

22zxla
07-21-2006, 05:50 PM
yea rebel, im sure there is an easier way for me to get you to the site, but im not to computer savy. Go to ebay and search donzi at the bottom of page it says items for sale now ,press that and more donzi items appear. then scroll down . hope this helps, if not ill send you a lsu plate !

Z-Man
07-24-2006, 05:27 PM
I picked up one of those plates. Made of aluminum with the front polished and has vinyl lettering. Looks sharp and the shipping is included in the price. Just keep the power washer away from the plate!

22zxla
07-24-2006, 06:55 PM
Z-man Put mine on this weekend, bought a chrome frame that had a clear face. Now its pressure washer proof,and looks really good!