PDA

View Full Version : Just bought my Donzi 22 Classic...

forstephan
07-20-2006, 01:10 PM
I have just bought a Donzi 22 Classic from 1992. Any advise than you could give regarding usage, maintenance, performance... Things to upgrade, to check on the boat...
I'm Located in South Florida.
Thank you.
Kind regards.
Stephane

DudeHoss
07-20-2006, 01:24 PM
Congrats Stephane,

Boat looks great! What power do you have in it?

JD

glashole
07-20-2006, 01:24 PM
best thing for you to do would be to just start typing words into the SEARCH section of this site and start reading all of the past posts

you will be amazed by all of the topics and the info you will get

good luck with your boat

regards

Shea

forstephan
07-20-2006, 01:32 PM
I have the original OMC King Cobra, only the carburator has been changed by the previous owner, for a better one.
I will upgrade the dashboard soon for an original Donzi 22 Dash with Gaffrig gauges.

forstephan
07-20-2006, 01:37 PM
I have the original OMC King Cobra, only the carburator has been changed by the previous owner, for a better one.
I will upgrade the dashboard soon for an original Donzi 22 Dash with Gaffrig gauges.

ChromeGorilla
07-20-2006, 05:17 PM
Congrats on the new boat! Now pencil in a day trip to the keys in Feb with the SEADOGS (South East Area Donzi Owners Group). It is centered around the Miami boatshow weekend. Had about a dozen boats last Feb. I towed down from SC and in the past we have had donzi owners from VA and surrounding areas fly down..... good time will be had.... mmmmmm rumrunners....mmmmm:wink:

catch 22
07-20-2006, 05:51 PM
Congrats on the new 22. You couldn't have picked a better color combo.:yes: Jim