PDA

View Full Version : WHere are the pics from the 1000 Islands !!??

OKII
07-19-2006, 10:40 PM
I had a wedding to go to and I got stuck in Massacheusetts all day travelling to the 1000 Islands on Saturday. :bonk: I missed the whole event as usual. I feel terrible that I didn't make the event however i figured traffic chit would happen to me... so overall I wasn't surprised that I missed this. But where are the pics, no talk about the event, Was it a bust!? To those who made the trip I hope you all enjoyed the area I am from I wish I could have been there with you but things just didn;t work out for me. Let me know what went on :confused:

Mark my words, right now. My wife felt so bad that I missed this for the second year in a row I will be there next year for the event!!. She knows there are 2 days I cherish (1. is that run, I spent a few hours with some members last year and couldnt wait for this one, 2. The 1000 Islands poker run as you all know of) I will be there this year for that one( no weddings)
Sincerely, John
(your depressed upstate new york member)

Dr. Dan
07-20-2006, 06:10 AM
I had a wedding to go to and I got stuck in Massacheusetts all day travelling to the 1000 Islands on Saturday. :bonk: I missed the whole event as usual. I feel terrible that I didn't make the event however i figured traffic chit would happen to me... so overall I wasn't surprised that I missed this. But where are the pics, no talk about the event, Was it a bust!? To those who made the trip I hope you all enjoyed the area I am from I wish I could have been there with you but things just didn;t work out for me. Let me know what went on :confused:
Mark my words, right now. My wife felt so bad that I missed this for the second year in a row I will be there next year for the event!!. She knows there are 2 days I cherish (1. is that run, I spent a few hours with some members last year and couldnt wait for this one, 2. The 1000 Islands poker run as you all know of) I will be there this year for that one( no weddings)
Sincerely, John
(your depressed upstate new york member)

As I understand it,You picked a good one to miss...it was just one of those things.... Pics will be coming in time...but if ya read any of the threads associated with it...you would be able to discern a less than maximum turn out... I will let others who were there explain.

Why don't you redeem yourself by coming over to Lake Winnie next weekend(July 28th)...most people stay at Christmas Island? Good Luck...maybe someday you'll actually be able to attend an Event like for a whole weekend or something...?:eek!:

Lets see after that is the Lake George Fall Picnic...the weekend after Labor Day(Sept. 8th,9th & 10th)... or there is always the Owners Rally in Florida...whcih is perfect for you...just show up and ride in everyone elses boat... Good Time.... :bonk: :beer:

Good Luck

Doc :spongebob