PDA

View Full Version : 1990 Donzi GT 210

florida gator
07-17-2006, 09:18 PM
Newer version of the popular Ragazza. I need to get some pics when the weather improves. Just found the replacement so the decision to sell is kind of sudden. New heads 2 weeks ago. New aluminum trailer approximately 2 months ago. Floor replaced last year 5/8" and non skid instead of replacing carpet. 90% of upholstery has been replaced in the last 2 seasons. I do not hesitate to take a long trip, 30 - 60 miles round trip, in this boat. I have new decals from the factory but have not installed yet. I have given more attention to the interior.

$10000 obo.

I will know about my other boat this week.

florida gator
07-19-2006, 12:22 PM
I am meeting Saturday to go look at the Baja. I am already familiar with the boat and owner. Need to make sure the wife is happy with it also. Looks like I should have it within a week or 2.

Took some photos this morning. I will try to get them uploaded tonight. I have not done that before so hopefully it's not that difficult.

Sometimes I actually think I should keep it as a lake boat. But, I can buy allot of accesories for the Baja with the $$ from selling it.