PDA

View Full Version : Jacksonville, FL area SEADOGS

Last Tango
07-16-2006, 08:23 PM
Hot Summer Night event!
Miami Vice movie opens the weekend of July 28. We'll let the crowd simmer down for two days and then go watch the Donzi's on Sunday evening July 30th at the Regal Cinemas at the Avenues on Philips Hwy just north of I-95.

We will have several Donzi couples there including Jill and Buddy Haskell with their dates, myself and Aye Candy, and Tom and Charlene Dylewski. Time is TBA as soon as I can get a listing for the theater for that weekend, but expect to try to hit the 5:30/45-ish show (so we can still get the earlybird discount) and still get home at a resonable hour for a Sunday night.

For those who want to eat before the movie, we can meet at the Steak & Shake just up the road from the theater at 4:00 and talk the talk before the movie.
How will we recognize each other with clothes on? Wear your favorite Donzi shirt or cap/visor.

RSVP this thread or call my cellphone (904) 534-9928.

Last Tango
07-29-2006, 03:50 PM
Gathering time at Steak & Shake is 5-5:30pm. No movie start times between 4:30 and 7:15PM. So we will meet at 5:00-ish or so and then catch the first showing after 7pm. might be helpful if you purchase your tickets before coming to the restaurant.