PDA

View Full Version : What the heck is the 1000 islands event????

SilverBack
07-15-2006, 04:28 PM
First Question:
Ok... so I am new to the board. I am sure this is a stupid question. But ....Here it goes... What is the 1000 islands event??? I read about it all over the board and it sounds (the pieces that I pick up about it) like a blast. It sounds like Donzi enthusiast from all over go.
Second question:
I have two NOT REAL Donzi's. (23'Ragazza cuddy and a 152 jet boat) Would I still be qualified to go to this event in the future??? Or if I went, would I not really be at the 1000 islands event at all. Would I simply be at some cheap 1000 island event (not nearly as good as the real one) more like a 3 mile island event that was merely named the "1000 island event" with inferior planning?? If I went to such an event with my Ragazza would the people be as cool and would we drink watered down drinks and leftover food (from the real "1000 island event or what???
Third (AND MOST IMPORTANT) question:
Who is world is Scott Pearson??? Also if my Ragazza will not keep up (with the real Donzi’s) is he the guy that can tow me during the event?? I am sure his Ragazza is fast enough to be a real Ragazza!!!!
Just kidding :wink: :wink: I would like to know more about the 1000 islands event.
Thanks

SilverBack
07-15-2006, 04:36 PM
Thanks for the info!! No agenda! Check