PDA

View Full Version : The Texas Roundup V?

K5_Guy
07-12-2006, 12:45 PM
So I'm a potential Newbi Here, I should be picking up my 28zx on July 28th, baring some unforseen problems with the bank or the roadtrip to Florida, and was hoping the Donzi groups would be gathering somewhere in texas this fall. Looked like you had a good turnout a PK last year and was hoping to participate this year. If all goes well we will be on PK for Labor Day Weekend, and On Lake Travis most of the others. Hope to see you guys out!
JR

Z-Man
07-16-2006, 10:11 PM
Congrats on your ZX! I've got a 28 as well and really enjoy. When there are details on the roundup available, please pass them along as I might roll down there to check it out.

txtaz
07-17-2006, 08:04 AM
Details for PK are set. Sept 22-24 at Bass Hollow. You might want to make your reservations now. We get motorcycle rallies coming through there sometimes.
This year we will have a fun/poker run and the famous Farmers BBQ. I'm still the fastest pork puller and dare anyone to challenge me....Ahahaha

Da Taz

K5_Guy
07-19-2006, 08:56 AM
Well I finalized the deal on my 28 ZX yesterday and will be picking it up on th 28th in Fort Lauderdale. So I will be seeing you all at Bass Hollow on the 21st! :hyper: Hope its as much fun as I think it will be....:shades:

Darrell
08-07-2006, 02:05 PM
Glad your going to make it, it will be nice to have more ZX's at the event.

Darrell

farmer tx
08-07-2006, 09:00 PM
Darrell, I have been trying to reach you since late June, change your email addy?

Later,
Mark

K5_Guy
08-07-2006, 10:13 PM
Alright guy's unfortunatly I will have to wait longer to be a Donzi owner. :confused: After making the deposits and ordering the necessary trailer for my boat, my broker withdrew the 28zx I had my deposit on, :mad: so I may not be able to join everyone for the Texas Roundup V! I am still hopefull that I can obtain another 28zx before the get together!:yes:
If anybody has any leads on a 1999 to 2002 28zx please let me know!
Thanks
Dave

txtaz
08-08-2006, 08:03 AM
Dave, Come on up anyway and meet the crew you will be hanging with in the future.:wink:
Da Taz

kd5cue
08-08-2006, 08:30 AM
Dave, Come on up anyway and meet the crew you will be hanging with in the future.:wink:
Da Tazim sure there plenty of boats you can ride in,,kurt

K5_Guy
08-08-2006, 09:14 AM
I appreciate the words of encouragement, I'm just pretty bummed right now. I've been looking at 28zx's for about three years now, waiting for the right time finacialy and I coudn't have imagined more of a let down. I even sold my boat to buy this one, I hate being boatless, I haven't been for 12 years!!! I'm not canceling my reservations yet but as it gets closer if anyone needs the cabin let me know and I'd be happy to turn it over to a fellow Donzi owner.

I'll keep in touch, you all do the same.

Thanks,
Dave

Z-Man
08-21-2006, 08:24 PM
Is there a place where I can see the schedule of events for this year's roundup? Or can someone email them to me? I'm trying to get there but need to work around a hectic schedule. Thanks.

txtaz
08-22-2006, 12:15 PM
Guys I am working on the maps, fun run and schedule. Maybe an auction. We just got back from a 2 week vacation, so give me a week to sort things out.

Uhhhmmmmm, BBQ and popcorn on Saturday....Woooohooooo. Mark give me a call.

Da Taz

txtaz
08-26-2006, 04:59 AM
Well folks, The Taz's have some news regarding PK06.

We were unfortunate to have a pretty serious illness strike our family 6 weeks ago. We initially thought it would be something that was a quick fix which has truned out to be something which requires constant medical attention (appoitnments at least once per week and sometimes 4 or hospitalization). I'm sorry we cannot be away from the Doctors or ER care if necessary.

I'm sorry to be vague about the nature but it is not my decision to share and I need to respect the individuals wishes.

We will miss you guys and take lots of pictures for us. You're prayers are always welcome and I will keep everyone informed. It may be 6 months to a year for any outcomes.

Wes and Jennifer
P.S. Thanks for all the rides guys, That was my boating season and I appreciated it very much.

farmer tx
08-26-2006, 11:08 PM
Wes, We hope everything turns out OK. We look forward to seeing you next year.

Mark & Polly

txtaz
08-27-2006, 10:24 AM
Thanks guys, We both appreciate the thoughts.

We will keep everyone informed.

Wes and Jennifer<<-- Hoping for no more major issues

Trueser
08-27-2006, 12:04 PM
Wes
You take care of yourself and your family. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Try believing instead of hoping.