PDA

View Full Version : 1000 Islands Donzi Run - Dock List

boxy
07-11-2006, 03:07 PM
All right, we are less than a week away, and I'm trying to slot boats into spaces.....
I need to know how is confirmed at the hotel, and what you are bringing boat wise.

I also need to know who is already in the Islands, and just needs transient docking while we get organized for each days run.

See you in the Islands.

roadtrip se
07-12-2006, 08:39 AM
Staying with Monte and docking at the Channelside... not too far from yous guys...

Dr. Dan
07-12-2006, 08:56 AM
Staying with Monte and docking at the Channelside... not too far from yous guys...

:smash: You are such a Weenie! Real Men Dock at the Event,Stay at the Event Resort and most importantly...Real Men Use Shims!

You Silly Man!

Doc Master :bonk:

P.S. Give my best to Monte & Sandy :eek!:

Extreme Measures
07-12-2006, 03:13 PM
Hello Steve Just to let you know we will not be staying at the hotel,we have a function at our marina on Friday night.So we will hook up with you guys Saturday on your way to Kingston and run back to Potters beach with everyone so we can hang out for a while.The weather sounds awesome Friday Temp 29 / Winds 5 km/h West / 0% chance of rain. Sat. Temp 29 / Winds 10 km/h South west / 0% chance of rain. Sun. Temp 29 / Winds 5 km/h South west 0 % chance of rain. We look forward to getting together this weekend Steve my cell is 613-583-2628. Call me when you guys are on your way to Kingston.Talk Soon Chris :canada:

Extreme Measures
07-13-2006, 03:13 PM
Hey Rootsy Sorry to make you do the math that early.Let me put it this way IT IS GOING TO BE FREAKIN HOT.I can't wait.Hey Rootsy are you coming up or not?.Take Care Talk Soon Chris

Extreme Measures
07-14-2006, 07:01 AM
Matty It to bad you won't be up the river this year. We will miss you and your family. Have a great summer and enjoy the boat buddy.Take Care Talk Soon Extreme Measures Chris