PDA

View Full Version : Radar Arch, Bimini w/ Tuna Tower $2,500.00

Team Jefe
07-10-2006, 03:12 AM
Radar arch with a High Speed Bimini and attached Tuna Tower (No Controls). Tower mounts to CC or similar set up on hinged parts to be collapsable for trasnport or removable if needed...it mounts and removes in less than a minute. Therre are 4 rocket launchers on the Arch and two on the tower for outriggers or top lines.

I have the Bimini and mouting hinges to go with this set up. with the tower up, the lookout's head is approx. 15 feet off the water.

The unit is in good shape and would cost $5,000-$6,000 new. offered here for about 1/2 that....$2,500.00

the hand rail on the front portion is damaged. one section broke near a weld and one of the weld broke as well. Both of these breaks are in the area where everyone holds on and were both cracked when I bought the boat. Looks like 4 seasons of fat-man anglers didn't help matters. still this thing is struturally sound and the rail issues could be easily fixed.

Measurements;

91" wide, both front and back main mounts
72" wide at the top of Arch
27" C to C, back to front on the main mounts
54" tall from main mounts to foot plate on top of the arch
it came off a boat with an 8'-6" beam, let me know if you need any other measurments. 713 825 2443

it you are not local, we'll check with HM on how to best ship this monster.

Team Jefe
07-10-2006, 03:14 AM
Here are a few more including close ups of the breaks

florida gator
07-17-2006, 08:50 PM
I'll have to check the measurements on the Baja I may be buying this week. That looks better than the t-top.