PDA

View Full Version : Some Angelaid pictures.....

ChromeGorilla
07-09-2006, 09:36 AM
Well, unfortunately I was unable to attend, but I found these pix this morning courtesy of boatfreaks.org

These are a few of the Donzi's that were there.

Cuda
07-09-2006, 09:59 AM
I had to go to Boatfreaks to look at the pictures, since my computer is so fcked up that I can't enlarge the pictures. :(

I recognized Phil, Bob, Russ, and Mark. I assume that's Aye Candy with Mark.

pmreed
07-09-2006, 11:13 AM
Yah Joe, we were there:biggrin.: . That's Jay Front, my son in law riding with me. You missed a good time!!

Phil

ps: my pair of jacks didn't win anything. Russ was 13th with two pair.

ChromeGorilla
07-09-2006, 11:31 AM
Phil... looks like the water was definately more managable this year.... glad you had a good time.

Last Tango
07-11-2006, 08:31 AM
Cuda,
Confirming your sighting of Aye Candy. CG met her briefly last summer when we were boating on the St. Johns and before he moved north.
Aye Candy is also a brainiac. This past week the US Navy approved her modification to the Tomahawk missle system. No kidding. Woman has it ALL!

RickyR
07-11-2006, 02:57 PM
Lori and I had a fine time also, and will try to post some pics as soon as the dust settles around here..
See y'all next year..
Ricky

RickyR
07-11-2006, 08:02 PM
Here are 2 pics.
One was where we tried to run Russ aground by looking at the camera, and the other is my "toy" between the 2 38's.
They dwarf my little yacht..
Ricky

RickyR
07-11-2006, 08:05 PM
Hey,
How'd that other pic get in there??? :eek!:
Musta been a :happy_bi: :hyper:

Last Tango
07-11-2006, 08:08 PM
WOW! Where did you shoot the 3rd picture? I don't remember those ladies at the Poker Run. Did you and Lori hit Club Paris on Friday night? Looks like you left your camera phone in the Ladies Room there.

You need to rename your boat to "YELLOW FENDER"

I'll save the "having your "toy" between a pair of 38's" jokes for others.