DAULEY
07-07-2006, 01:08 PM
taking in trade on new boat priced to sell fast 42000
red with less than 20 hrs 496ho bravo x
no trailer
pixs next week when i pick it up

yeller
07-09-2006, 11:39 PM
I keep checking this ad for some action. Can't believe it's so quiet. Price sounds really good.

DAULEY
07-10-2006, 09:04 PM
pixs sorry there so dark but it was raining
this boat is as new as they come

thriller
07-10-2006, 11:55 PM
I like it:yes:
what's the 75 for on the rear transom?

BUIZILLA
07-11-2006, 08:10 AM
There is another number in front of the 7.... that is the rack position code for the barn it's in, obviously in Fla.... :lookaroun

interesting that it still has the Donzi Marine inventory tag on the front eye hook.... :wink:

JH

DAULEY
07-11-2006, 08:16 AM
good eye jim
like i said this boat is like new

Mr X
07-11-2006, 08:31 AM
Not many of these around, I thought this one was sold....or its twin..just a couple weeks ago.
Wonder why these are all showing up with 4 blade props...?

Cuda
07-11-2006, 09:45 AM
I'd love to have an Aronow Edition. They didn't make very many.

DAULEY
07-11-2006, 10:22 AM
any interest before i ship it north

DON N.
07-11-2006, 10:23 AM
The One That Was Offered Before Had A Smoked Windshield .this One Has A Wind Screen That Is Part Of The Deck . Must Be Two Different Aronow Editions ?

DAULEY
07-11-2006, 10:28 AM
what you are seeing is the cockpit cover

DAULEY
07-11-2006, 10:29 AM
side view

RickSE
07-11-2006, 11:16 PM
What hull number is this one? Should have "X00?" character in the HIN. X006 or #6 was the last one we were talking about a while back.

ChromeGorilla
07-12-2006, 12:33 AM
Could that be the first AE? The one they had at the dealers meeting and Owners Rally in the end of 04?

DAULEY
07-12-2006, 09:38 AM
boat is #2

Andy McCarty
07-12-2006, 03:08 PM
Where exactly is this boat located. I may know someone that is interested in this boat but he wont be back in country until monday. He will be bringing his Viking back to Lauderdale Saturday the 15th and may want to look at this boat before coming home to KY...

Andy

Douglas Dorsi
07-12-2006, 07:01 PM
Wish you the best on selling your Aronow. I can not take ours out of the barn without gathering some kind of attention in or out of the water. Would have purchased yours if our deal did not work out. For the curious, three blade on #006 and smoked plexi windscreen.
Doug

DAULEY
07-12-2006, 09:48 PM
andy check your pm

DAULEY
07-14-2006, 12:05 PM
sold awaiting payment
thankyou to all that expressed interest

Cuda
07-14-2006, 04:21 PM
Phew! I'm glad it sold. I was getting the shakes. :)

EARLY45
07-17-2006, 12:56 PM
What makes this model unique. I am not familiar with all of the variants. I am interested in a 22' classic.

Tom

RickSE
07-17-2006, 02:12 PM
a 22 with....

Solid color hull & deck, most were red.
Color matched painted aluminum fairing instead of windshield.
Custom upholstery.
Carbon fiber gauges.
Custom engine hatch.
Custom hardware, engine vents, cleats, engine hatch latches.
Aronow name plate on dash.

6 Aronow's are confirmed to have been built but maybe 7 before the name was changed to the 22-GT due to legal reasons. This boat has now evolved into the current 22-GT Shelby Edition.

EARLY45
07-19-2006, 11:49 AM
Thanks for the information Rick SE

DAULEY
07-20-2006, 09:05 AM
boat is going to a good home
in route to its new home in michigan
CONGRATS TO ITS NEW OWNER
THIS IS ONE GREAT LOOKING BOAT:boat:

Cuda
07-20-2006, 09:40 AM
I've been talking to the new buyer. He said Ed Cozzi did a survey, and if it hadn't said 6.5 hours on the meter, he'd have sworn it was a new boat! I would have loved to have gotten it. Have fun with it!

BaldEagle
07-20-2006, 10:12 AM
OK, I confess, its me. I got the shakes worse than Cuda, and then I started hyperventilating, just before the palpitations started. I didn’t know what was happening at first because I was concerned about my loss of vision. I could only see RED.
AE22 Hull #2 is heading for MADCOW waters, it will work its way to its new homeport in White Lake, MI. and will hopefully be introduced at Gold-N-Rod's up north adventure, if my trailers done. Photos to follow.
Thank you Cuda, Doug Dorsi, Gold-N Rod and DonziBlue for your help. Thank You Dauley for being straight up and keeping the deal together - It was a strange one but a pleasure doing business with you. (Everyone is anxious to see the Legends)
It is really nice to be able to count on the experience, expertise, and camaraderie, that Donzi Owners share, and this Board facilitates.
I listed my 06 18C 6.2MPI/Bravo on eBay yesterday after the AE22 deal closed. If any Registered Board member is interested I will extend a special price, but I am looking for any excuse to hold onto it.
Yipeee!

DAULEY
07-20-2006, 07:51 PM
Jeff
i think you got a great boat
this deal was the hardest deal i have ever had to deal with and not anyone fault but the original donzi selling dealer
The boat was never regestered for warranty with donzi or mercury by the dealer
i spent more than 8 hrs talking to the dealers together to try to get it resolved
if you have purchased a donzi or any other brand boat from the aqua store i think you should check to see that they regestered your boat so you have a warranty
JEFF enjoy and ill be down for a ride in your new toy will bring a Legend with me
bob

gold-n-rod
07-20-2006, 08:17 PM
OK, I confess, its me. I got the shakes worse than Cuda, and then I started hyperventilating, just before the palpitations started. I didn’t know what was happening at first because I was concerned about my loss of vision. I could only see RED.
AE22 Hull #2 is heading for MADCOW waters, it will work its way to its new homeport in White Lake, MI. and will hopefully be introduced at Gold-N-Rod's up north adventure, if my trailers done. Photos to follow.
Thank you Cuda, Doug Dorsi, Gold-N Rod and DonziBlue for your help. Thank You Dauley for being straight up and keeping the deal together - It was a strange one but a pleasure doing business with you. (Everyone is anxious to see the Legends)
It is really nice to be able to count on the experience, expertise, and camaraderie, that Donzi Owners share, and this Board facilitates.
I listed my 06 18C 6.2MPI/Bravo on eBay yesterday after the AE22 deal closed. If any Registered Board member is interested I will extend a special price, but I am looking for any excuse to hold onto it.
Yipeee!

I kept my mouth shut although I was like a cat who'd eaten the canary.

Congrats, Jeff. You've got a keeper, fo' sho'!!!!!!!!!! :superman:

yeller
07-21-2006, 12:37 AM
:biggrin.:
Jeff
if you have purchased a donzi or any other brand boat from the aqua store i think you should check to see that they regestered your boat so you have a warranty

That's interesting. My 04 Classic originally came from Aqua and included in all the paperwork that I received was the original warranty registration card (blank)....seems the boat was never registered with Donzi.
Hmmm........so if I send it in now....do I get a years warranty??? :wink: :biggrin.:

if it hadn't said 6.5 hours on the meter, he'd have sworn it was a new boat! How can someone buy a new boat and not use it! :confused: I can't get out enough.

Congrats Eagle, I'm sure you'll enjoy it!!!

DAULEY
07-21-2006, 07:24 AM
yeller
i would call donzi and get it done so you have your 5 year warranty

Trueser
07-21-2006, 09:41 AM
cant wait to see you up on White Lake..

Congrats on the new toy....

BaldEagle
07-21-2006, 10:28 AM
Yes, its my understanding that if you get it registered with Donzi within the warrantee period you are ok. Same with Mercury however if you are transferring from a previous owner it needs to be registered in thier name FIRST. That requires signatures from the Dealer and original owner as well as copies of thier bill of sale.

DAULEY
07-21-2006, 09:06 PM
cuda
[joe]
do you want me to find ya one???????:eek!: :eek!: