PDA

View Full Version : Need help for a Ford truck...

txtaz
07-06-2006, 12:08 PM
I know a bunch of you guys have them which is why I'm asking for some help.

A US Military friend (just back from Iraq) had a minor accident and broke the drivers side fog lap assembly and mounting bracket. The dealer gave a price of $230 which seems high and if it's from a dealer it probably is. It is the older style 2004 F-150, 4.2L, STX Heritage. The fog lamp is round and not rectangular.

I've looked everywhere online and could not even find a part number.

Can anybody help?

Thank you,
Da Taz

Rootsy
07-06-2006, 12:20 PM
I know a bunch of you guys have them which is why I'm asking for some help.
A US Military friend (just back from Iraq) had a minor accident and broke the drivers side fog lap assembly and mounting bracket. The dealer gave a price of $230 which seems high and if it's from a dealer it probably is. It is the older style 2004 F-150, 4.2L, STX Heritage. The fog lamp is round and not rectangular.
I've looked everywhere online and could not even find a part number.
Can anybody help?
Thank you,
Da Taz

www.f150online.com

mikev
07-06-2006, 12:41 PM
ebay i found fog lite for my chevy on there it was a new aftermarket replacment not oem but worked great and saved a bunch of money.

txtaz
07-06-2006, 12:59 PM
Thanks Jamie...I called them and they didn't have anything. I'm telling you this part is hard to find outside a dealer.
I'll look at ebay but without knowing exactly what the part number is will be tough.
Thanks for the help guys.
Da Taz

Ranman
07-06-2006, 01:19 PM
Is what he wants pictured below? If so,

Your price for an OEM Ford part (not aftermarket) is $125.55.

http://www.orderkeystone.com/images/400/FO2592180.jpg

txtaz
07-07-2006, 05:03 PM
Randy, Thanks but it's the older style STX with round fog lamps. Wanna build me a set??? LOL
BTW, Let me know when are going to do more SS letters.

Da Taz