PDA

View Full Version : 90 second of Baltimore's fireworks

f_inscreenname
07-05-2006, 07:59 PM
Took the Nova out last night. This was the first time on the 4th. It has always been some reason I could not for the last 5 years. So when out there I shot this video. Not the greatest.
Also a Donzi 18' owner tied off to my stern. If you are him http://bestsmileys.com/waving/3.gif.

video >>>>>>>>>>> http://www.supernova19.com/HTMLobj-970/4th.wmv

Diesel Dog
07-06-2006, 07:45 AM
Thanks for a great tie off! Checked out your site, now I know why your Baby looks and sounds so good! Hope to see you in the cove soon. Thanks again,Bill & Beverly

f_inscreenname
07-06-2006, 05:46 PM
Couldn't ask for a better boat to have tied to mine. A 71 Donzi and a 72 Nova on the same hook. Match made in Florida.:wink:
Next time will have to stay out of the cabin cruiser's raft up spot. I guess we are not big enough to keep the spot we had long before they showed up. Did you hear the guy about a half hour after they all settled in? "Didn't mean to crowd you all but the water cops told us to move back". So I guess that meant on top of my anchor and five feet from my bow you raft up three big boats on the little boats anchor with all that room out there. :confused: Also I was very lucky to have a little boat or you would have seen me on the local news with my Nova parked in some jack ass's fishing deck. After Ft McHenry and the end of the 6mph zone I jumped up on a plane and was not going 10 seconds when this guy made a hard right and cut straight across my bow. Spray from his transom hit my windshield, that close. Once I got a clear shot I left them all behind. It was nice knowing the area as good as I do. Hanover st ramp is what I use all the time so I was back and out of the water before the second boat showed up. And not a second to soon. As I was pulling out of the parking lot I herd on guy yell at another FU because the 2nd guy cut in front of him. I am sure it got worse from there as more came back. :D :D