PDA

View Full Version : 89 Donzi R25 Ragazza

ugavet
07-04-2006, 09:55 PM
i live in clayton ga and have several mountain lakes in the area. we have been looking for a boat and i have tended to look at smaller craft such as 18 footers but my wife wanted something larger. today i was driving by a local country club and in the parking lot is a 89 R25 Ragazza for sale. It appears to be in good shape, exterior has very few scratches and the yellow paint is not faded very much at all. inside the boat the floors appear in good shape, seats are all good. the small galley area is musty smelling but reasonable clean but it appears the head liner or whatever material they used in the ceiling has been pulled out. the sign says that it has a new motor but i havent called the owner. i am a novice about such a boat so i wouldnt have a clue as to what size motor it would have. the metal structures around the prop area does seem to have some corrosion that looks what salt water might do and alot of the people that live up here have homes in fla. the price on the sign is 12,000 firm. i dont know what questions to ask about the boat and the value of such a boat. I would mostly use the boat in area lakes but we do like to travel to the coast quite a bit and would like to put it in the intercostal as well. Any info you could give me would be helpful.

Brad

BUIZILLA
07-04-2006, 10:23 PM
Welcome to the board,,,

when I was a kid I spent several summers in Clayton at a lodge on SR76 called Bynum House. Neato area. We used to ski on Lake Burton.

Get some more particulars on the boat, and I'm sure someone will chime in an opinion.

Jim