PDA

View Full Version : Can't connect to board.

Patti
06-29-2006, 03:49 PM
Jamie called me from work..apparently he & Matty have not been able to logon all day.

I did have some issues earlier and it seems to be working just fine now.

Whenever they try to get to any of the links I copy as pasted from Donzi.net they get an error saying that "the domain has expired"

Weird since I can logon with no issue and they cant.

Is it a hiccup..does anyone else have issues with it loading?

hardcrab
06-29-2006, 04:23 PM
your post didn't register ; please try again :wink:

noisynova
06-29-2006, 06:46 PM
No problem here all day.:propeller

mrfixxall
06-29-2006, 06:50 PM
Jamie called me from work..apparently he & Matty have not been able to logon all day.
I did have some issues earlier and it seems to be working just fine now.
Whenever they try to get to any of the links I copy as pasted from Donzi.net they get an error saying that "the domain has expired"
Weird since I can logon with no issue and they cant.
Is it a hiccup..does anyone else have issues with it loading?

Patti, me too around 2---3 this afternoon...The link kept going to a dell pc link advertisemen but my adress bar said donzi.net...

Patti
06-29-2006, 06:59 PM
ah, thank YOU..that is the same problem I believe..and it WAS around that time ;)

Thanks for your input..I just couldnt understand why I could get on fine and Jamie was 20 miles away at work and it wouldnt go..

He kept saying it isnt up..and I'd say..um yes it is :jestera:

Thanks again..hopefully it's been resolved! :)

Walt. H.
06-30-2006, 12:48 AM
I was contacted by by another east coast member with the same problem this morning and they asked if I could connect and my answer was negative after I made the attempt..

But all is well now, so have a Happy and a Safe up coming 4th of July firecracker weekend you-all !!!!!!!!!

harbormaster
06-30-2006, 06:11 AM
Bone head me. I once had the domain name set to automatically renew but some reason that is no longer the case.
When it was down yesterday I call my server guys and bitched them out.

Boy was my face red when they told me that it was because Donzi.net had expired!!!! I hustled to pay the reregistration and get it back up.

Sorry about that folks!!

If I had half a brain I would be dangerous.

Patti
06-30-2006, 10:25 AM
It's hit and miss for me today.

Worked fine this morning and then I kept getting error messages saying the server could not be found.

I was able to get on now..i'm sure in a half hour i'll be back where I was before :tongue:

DonziJon
06-30-2006, 11:29 AM
Problems with my connection as well. Could not get on all day yesterday. "Domain Name Expired" message., etc. Another member at his work an hour ago got right on. (Hi speed connection). I JUST got on at 12:14PM Today (FRI) after trying every half hour or so since 9:30 this morning. (DIAL UP). Even went over to OSO to see if any posts over there would give a clew. I was startimg to get "withdrawl symptoms"...trouble breathing, etc....not good. :bonk: John

PS: Feeling better now. :wink:

Walt. H.
06-30-2006, 11:50 AM
Might be a merger or conspiracy take over with Bayliner????:eek!: :smash:

Patti
06-30-2006, 11:59 AM
Ok so now I can get on and Jamie cant :jestera:
How bizarre is this.

boxy
06-30-2006, 12:20 PM
Patti, if only one of you can stay on the board, I know which way I'm voting ...... :D

Patti
06-30-2006, 08:53 PM
Hey..it could be "Survivor"..donzi.net style :tongue:

It's actually working like a charm tonight *thumbsup*

We're watching Nascar.....................kill me now ;) lol

Formula Jr
07-01-2006, 03:09 PM
Had me freaked out there for a while. When you lose your domain name you also lose the look up table for any thing related to the Donzi.net server. So the site simply dissappeared completely. Good thing no one else bought the domain name!

McGary911
07-02-2006, 11:59 AM
I couldn't get there from work on Thursday. My company has blocking software that blocks sites for all kinds of reasons. During this outage, i got to a page that said "Websense - Access to www.donzi.net denied. Reason: Sex, Adult content. ":) :) :) It's back to normal now, but man, i wish i would have grabbed a screenshot.