PDA

View Full Version : Great Saturday

olredalert
06-26-2006, 08:19 PM
------Just thought Id mention what a great day I had Saturday riding with Connie Cushing and her pal in her 120mph Eliminator Cat. We ran more than 200 miles all at over 40 even just cruising. She took it up several notches when anyone even looked as though they might be thinking about trying us out. Needless to say there were a few crushed male egos out on Lake St.Clair Saturday evening. You can actually tell when somebody recognizes the boat as they will either drift off in another direction or claim some sort of malfunction.
------I want to thank her for a great, great day. If any of you have the chance to ride with her,,,,,GRAB IT,,,,quick. Throw in a bit of fuel money and she ready to go!!!
------Weather Gods even smiled on us as there wasnt a cloud in the sky the entire afternoon
------Thanks, Connie................Bill S

pmreed
06-26-2006, 09:07 PM
I rode with Connie on the Saturday morning breakfast run at Cumberland this year. After about 15 miles, all the boats turned back; too much lumber in the water. That was all right with me; I had a great ride with her. Her Eliminator is only a couple of feet longer than my 22C, but it seemed 3X as big. As a driver, Connie doesn't take a back seat to anyone. If you get a chance to ride with her...take it!!

Phil