PDA

View Full Version : Donzi Performance Rules!

fasttrucker
06-25-2006, 08:54 AM
We went out yesterday and the weather was iffy.A big weather system was to the west of the bay.We went to a Island off of havre de grace to let the kids explore. Then it got nicer so we went over to floyds creek to swim.Then we went to Fairlee creek to party.(read frozen drinks+band)Well the storm started to pick-up.The wind was ripping.Lightning over the eastern side of the bay.We went for it and ran home.Huge swells going north.I ran with them getting the 28ZX out for air!(had to use the throttle controls like a race boat)When we hit Turkey Point the rain started-up so I put the wife+kids in the cabin and had to slow down a bit as RAIN STINGS:shocking: .I must say that my www.Guard-Dogs.com sun-glasses are the best.Complete coverage for my eyes.Some boaters dont like adventure/danger but in my donzi I feel like I can kick-ass anytime.:) :superman:

Ed Donnelly
06-25-2006, 09:17 AM
Any day is a good day on your boat with your family....Ed

LKSD
06-26-2006, 08:45 AM
It's been a long time since I got caught out in a storm where the water got rough too... A lot of times the water calms if it is just going to be a good rain, other than that It can be nerve racking.. & yes that rain feels like a sandblaster.... Ouch... Glad you guys mad out Ok... Hopefully we will see you down there thic coming weekend... We will call you then... :) Jamie