PDA

View Full Version : Wax off?

Tony
06-24-2006, 08:32 PM
What will strip the wax off my deck, without harming the gel coat or the pin stripe? Simple Green? Dishsoap? Mineral Spirits? Tilex? Greased Lightning? Or something else that I don't have?

:beer:

gold-n-rod
06-24-2006, 11:28 PM
Dawn Dish Soap. Highly effective. Now, get going on studying for that test!!!!!!!!! :wavey:

Tony
06-25-2006, 02:14 PM
Now, get going on studying for that test!!!!!!!!! :wavey:

HA! More likely I will be so pre-occupied thinking of all you guys over on White Lake, watching the staggered 1075's rolling by, that I will FLUNK the stoopid thing!

Seriously...the Smoke On The Water Poker Run (Grand Haven, MI) is a first class event, rated as one of the top 10 poker runs in the country. You will be VERY impressed with the boats, hardware, bling, and HP assembled. Some of you guys should swing by the Grand Haven city docks Friday evening to see these beauties up close...and to tease me for having to miss the fun on Saturday.

:beer:

tamburello
06-25-2006, 02:51 PM
I'll be hangin by the docks and on the pier in Grand Haven all day on Friday to check out the hardware. :cool!: What ya need Poodle?

- Jeff

Tony
06-25-2006, 04:19 PM
Jeff, I will look for you on Friday. Poodle, shoot us your addy and we will hook you up with a shirt. Tee, tank, or collar? XL...2XL?