PDA

View Full Version : 40th Anniversary 22' Classic for Sale

TRU-JACK
06-21-2006, 12:11 AM
Mint condition, you know the entire yellow 40th anniversary boat. I'm listing for a friend, we're located just north of Toronto. I'll get the price and hours, but it has been used very little and is stored in his boathouse and is in mint condition. I don't get on this forum often so if you're interested please email me at jhunter@encode.com. thanks, Jeff

goatee
06-21-2006, 09:36 AM
price and hours would be good, but also,,,motor, drive, top end, prop,
and pictures of all above mentioned,,are going to help alot.

TRU-JACK
06-21-2006, 03:34 PM
I'll see him this weekend and will post additional information, I do think as far as options go, it will be the factory options for the 40th anniversary edition that I believe they planned on making 40 boats in the 16,18 and 22 and only made about 20 of the 22's.

Tim Morris
06-22-2006, 09:22 AM
Mint condition, you know the entire yellow 40th anniversary boat. I'm listing for a friend, we're located just north of Toronto. I'll get the price and hours, but it has been used very little and is stored in his boathouse and is in mint condition. I don't get on this forum often so if you're interested please email me at jhunter@encode.com. thanks, Jeff

I saw this boat on the water last Friday afternoon. I was approaching
the narrows from Couchiching to get gas at Hot Knots. Knew it was a
yellow Donzi coming towards me out of the slow zone. Lady driving.
Wow, anniversary edition, very pretty. Waived at her, pointed to my
Donzi hat. Maybe she didn't acknowledge because I was on my
pontoon boat? Probably thought 'my other boat was a Bayliner?

Nice looking boat from the water.

TRU-JACK
06-22-2006, 09:29 AM
Tim, that's the boat. I ski with the owner regularily. It's too bad his wife doesn't like the boat, so it's for sale. They live on simcoe just past the narrows on Heyden Ave. where the boat is kept in a boathouse. I'll post with hours, $ etc... as soon as I speak to him. They are often at Big Chief in a red Mastercraft prostar. Tim if you're on Couch, I just built a new place on the east shore just south of Ojibway marina and have a 16 classic in my boathouse. Drop by to say hello if you see any action around my place and I too like to drop into Big Chief for saturday afternoon refreshments...

JDL1976
06-22-2006, 01:23 PM
Hello,

I would like to see more details and pictures on this 22. Is there a trailer included in the sale ?

TRU-JACK
06-22-2006, 04:26 PM
Ok, sorry for the vague posts earlier. I just spoke to Gary the owner and here are the details. Custon tandem alluminum trailer, full cover including the sides, the only factory options were the dual batteries and sony stereo. It has the 496 magnum and bravo and big gaffrig liquid filled guages, it has 120 hours and he will sell for $50k Canadian. It's approximately 1 hour north of Toronto. Since it's not my boat I don't have any pics, but if you look in the photo section under the 2004 dealer meeting, it's the yellow 40th anniversary edition. This boat is # 5 of the limited editions. Hope this helps.

JDL1976
06-22-2006, 04:47 PM
Show us the pics......... :crossfing

TRU-JACK
06-22-2006, 09:52 PM
I'll try to get pics this weekend, but it's exactly as the one in the photo gallery. It is in brand new condition, not a spec of dirt. mint, mint, mint..

TRU-JACK
06-27-2006, 03:27 PM
if the rain stops I'll grab some pics tonight, otherwise any offers? I had some emails but no one is following up. thanks

boxy
06-27-2006, 03:43 PM
Is this the same boat that Double R has on their website, I'm guessing there are not 2 yellow 40th Classics in Ontario.....
Buying from the owner sure makes sense here ...... :D
http://doublerperformance.com/gallery/index.php?cat=36

TRU-JACK
06-27-2006, 05:01 PM
Boxy, same boat. He's in my ski club and his wife wants to sell the boat, so it's for sale. It's mint and a good deal.

bmarczewski
07-08-2006, 01:48 PM
Tru-Jack, did you ever post any photos?

bmarczewski
07-08-2006, 01:59 PM
I didn't see any information about the asking price, or any further details. The boat sounds good from those who have seen it. Please reply or e-mail me directly (bill@bsmengineering.com). I'm looking to obtain my first Donzi 22 Classic. A friend recently took my wife and I out on the Lower Columbia River and it was some of the most fun we've had. Again, looking to obtain a nice boat - 22 Classic. By the way, our first Donzi experience was in this same type of boat, 40th Anniversary, Yellow on Yellow.:)

boxy
07-08-2006, 03:57 PM
Ok, sorry for the vague posts earlier. It has 120 hours and he will sell for $50k Canadian. It's approximately 1 hour north of Toronto. Since it's not my boat I don't have any pics, but if you look in the photo section under the 2004 dealer meeting, it's the yellow 40th anniversary edition. This boat is # 5 of the limited editions. Hope this helps.

The price has always been here, it was just sort of hidden. You can look in the galleries for the pics, or click on the link I posted above to see the pics the broker posted.

TRU-JACK
07-26-2006, 09:07 AM
I had some emails from interested parties, but no action lately. Anyone interested in a new condition 40th anniversary boat?