PDA

View Full Version : Tomorrow is the big day!!! - for the 5th time!

onesubdrvr
06-20-2006, 09:46 PM
Well,

8 hours from now (6:30am), My wife and I will be checking into SLMC (St. Lucie Medical Center) for her to have C-Section delivery of our 5th child,.... finally a boy!!

Can't wait! Another Donziphile will be coming into this world!!

Pictures of the lad when all is well

Wayne

Cuda
06-20-2006, 10:11 PM
Congrats Wayne! I'll be expecting my cigar the next time I see you. :)

RedDog
06-20-2006, 11:31 PM
Congrats Wayne - sounds like a big day tomorrow. I wish your wife and son-to-be safe passage.

Don't you also have a (some) adopted child(ren) as well or are they included in your 5 figure. In any case, you and your's must be a very loving family!

Patti
06-21-2006, 06:26 AM
Is it that time already?

It doesnt seem like that long ago that you told us lol

Good luck and congrats on getting that boy! :)

Jamie & Patti

catch 22
06-21-2006, 07:54 AM
Congrats Wayne, By the time you get done your gonna need a 28ZX not a X18. Seriously best wishes to you both. Jim & Gina

DAULEY
06-21-2006, 09:29 AM
congrats wayne
cant wait to see pixs of the new baby

onesubdrvr
06-21-2006, 07:01 PM
Thanks for the well wishes everyone,

It's been a long day, so just some quick pictures before I go into turtle / relax mode :)

Bradley Wayne Holtzclaw
Born 06/21/05 8:34am, 8lb 8oz, 21" long

Both momma and baby were doing well when I left this evening, doctor screwed up our original plans for last week, so momma is flying solo tonight :( , and so am I at home with the other 4 :bonk: , but, her mom is coming in tomorrow (4 days early), will be a really nice surprise for her!!

Thanks again
Wayne

pmreed
06-21-2006, 07:09 PM
Congratulations Wayne. You guys look good together, though I did notice that Brad has more hair than you do:wink:

Phil

Patti
06-21-2006, 07:14 PM
Wayne, looks like you have a football player! lol

He is sooo gorgeous! what a cutie pie!..big boy too!

Congrats Poppa! :)

Jamie & Patti

Cuda
06-21-2006, 07:42 PM
Other than him having more hair, he looks like he was dug straight out of your butt! Hopefully, he'll outgrow it! :) Great looking kid! Instead of pacifiers and rattles, get him some throttle sticks and trim buttons! :)

Glad to hear everyone is doing well.

ChromeGorilla
06-21-2006, 08:04 PM
Wayne.... congrats from Michelle and I!

TuxedoPk
06-21-2006, 11:29 PM
Wayne, Congradulations!

Does Wayne hold the board record with 5 children?

florida gator
06-22-2006, 06:54 AM
Wayne, Congradulations!
Does Wayne hold the board record with 5 children?

He probably takes 2 awards. Most children, least brains!! Most of us figure out what causes that and stop long before we get that far.

Only kiding Wayne, Congrats man!!

Cuda
06-22-2006, 09:32 AM
Most of us figure out what causes that and stop long before we get that far.

There is something in the air down there that gets women pregnant. Know what it is??????????

Their feet!:biggrin.:

maddad
06-22-2006, 09:42 AM
Wayne, congrats to you and yours, from me and mine.

catch 22
06-22-2006, 07:54 PM
Wayne, Did I say 28ZX? I ment 38ZX. Congrats again, glad to hear everyones doing well. My folks said to say Congrats also. P.S. Cuda your to much.

onesubdrvr
06-22-2006, 09:49 PM
THANKS SO MUCH EVERYONE,

Another long crazy day today,....kids at day care by 7am, picked up my associate by 8, in Rockledge by 9:30, Lunch at 11:30, back to stuart by 2:45, Leave Stuart at 4:30, pick up kids by 5:30, to hospital by 6, home a little after 7, dinner, showers, in bed by 9,....finally getting a little me time now :wink:

Cuda - I am thinking about going to Marine Liquidators tomorrow and picking up some guages for his crib, I love the throttle handle / trim buttin idea too :yes: Seriously, I'm trying to talk Cari into doing a "Pirate" theme in the new baby room. And as far as his looks,...who ever saw a good lookin Pirate? ARRRGGGHHHH MATEY!! :wink: :yes: :pimp: And if he's lucky, he'll outgrow the "me" look :bonk: :crossfing :wink:

Jim - If I didn't have 5 kids, maybe I could afford a 28 or 38 zx :wink: :eek!: Last time I went grocery shopping (for 1 week), it was $257.00 - and that was before the baby and the additional diapers / etc. let's not even talk Daycare / etc :eek!: :eek!: :eek!: I hope your and your folks are doing well, we really should get together sometime for a cookout if nothing else.

Patti - it's pretty funny, Cari didn't even know she was pregnant for the first 4 months, so it has kind of been only like a 5 month pregnancy,....and unlike me, he'll be allowed to play any sport he wants. I wasn't allowed to play "organized" football, because that's how my dad messed up his knees and shoulders,....he was a damn good player too,....oh well, I should have stuck with baseball I guess:confused:

And as far as how she got pregnant,...

It's those damn hurricanes,....no electricity, nothing to do,......:pimp: :anchor: :crossfing :wink:

Thanks again everyone!
Wayne & Family

Team Jefe
06-23-2006, 08:28 AM
Well, as usual...I'm well behind the curve.

Congrats Wayne, looks like all is well...even if crazy:bonk: . As far as Crib items, don't forget that Zebco 202 setup....None of that Mickey Mouse or Snoppy Crap...Caught my first fish right at 3yrs old..and I was riding the boat with dad well before that:wink:

I still have that Zebco 202 on a 3 foot rod....at the house mounted on the wall in the "Fish Head"

God Bless My Friend.