PDA

View Full Version : Look AT This...

undertaker
06-19-2006, 06:38 PM
Saw this on boat trader...looks sweet:yes: anybody familiar with this boat..

Undertaker:boat:

http://adcache.boattraderonline.com/6/6/6/84605666.htm

undertaker
06-19-2006, 06:41 PM
This looks nice too... price seem good:eek!: :eek!:

Undertaker:yes:

http://adcache.boattraderonline.com/6/7/9/84425579.htm

olredalert
06-19-2006, 06:59 PM
------Its not that I am doubting but whats with the adds mention of Kevlar construction??? I had not heard of this, how about you guys??? Very pretty 22 in any event!!!,.........Bill S

need for speed
06-19-2006, 07:22 PM
wow.. big $$ for that 525.... I need another job!!:)

RickSE
06-20-2006, 12:54 PM
So is this the 525 22 that the factory built a while back? I didn't hear much detail but I thought someone said it was indeed black. Add up all the add-ons on this boat and that $75K price tag will seem really cheap.

pmreed
06-20-2006, 03:44 PM
I won't think about it. Black interior in FL is a no-go. I promise I won't think about it anymore. Nope. Nada. Hmm new interior costs?? No,

can

not

think

about

22C.

Phil

Dr. Dan
06-20-2006, 06:12 PM
I won't think about it. Black interior in FL is a no-go. I promise I won't think about it anymore. Nope. Nada. Hmm new interior costs?? No,
can
not
think
about
22C.
Phil

:wink: Phil Heres the Deal....Jamie from Lakeside has a new Black 22 ...he lives in the snow belt...make him an offer on the Black Interior...you take his and you're good to go? Or just steal it like Poodle would do and play dumb...who would know...?

Ok I am done here!

Anonymous :smash:

undertaker
06-20-2006, 07:13 PM
Oh boy looks like Dr. Dan made it back from Lake George...:bonk: :bonk: :bonk: now WTF kind of post is that stop hijacking my threads

Undertaker:boggled:

roadtrip se
06-20-2006, 08:00 PM
in a Elvis Comeback Tour or Johnny Cash sort of way.

So if we did this, would it truly make me the real evil twin?

Forget about it Phil, you would start sweating before you even got the cockpit cover off in the FLA sun.

Could they have taken a crappier picture for the ad?

Are the rams inside or outside the 280s? Why not 150's?

Is is a 2 inch sportmaster XR? Where are the pickups?

Mufflers or straight tips? Silent choice? Props?

Hard offshore mounts? Any bling in the engine bay?

High or low back seats?

I'd give $70 for that trailer. As for the boat, I'm with Rick, don't ask me what I have in the Somerville Edition.

Something is up with the engine vents. Cleats?

One stinking picture...

undertaker
06-21-2006, 08:43 AM
Thanks Mr. X for the pics.. I love the engine compartment the 525 looks sweet in there:yes: , but IMO I am NOT a big fan of the dash and the black interior...:bonk: SO I guess I will just keep my red sided 22 w/ white interior and drop in a 525....:yes: :yes: :yes: :) :) or maybe just but a set of CMI Headers:eek!: :eek!: :eek!:

Undertaker:cool:

PS Do you have any knowledge on the top speed of this beast:crossfing

goatee
06-21-2006, 09:45 AM
looks like the undertaker is the only one with any sense here.
did the rest of you just go bonkers????:propeller :bonk:
or is 75k not that much money anymore?:confused: someone sold me the wrong numbers on that last lottery ticket:boggled:

p729lws
06-21-2006, 10:15 AM
What's the deal with the blue prop?

roadtrip se
06-21-2006, 01:36 PM
Anybody notice the lack of lettering on the rear and the batteries sitting lose next to their mounts? How about the production trailer and the blue test prop?

This appears to be photographic evidence that Donzi does actually test a Classic on occassion, if it has big power. Should I say thanks to Mark S., Ted?

As for the concept of dreaming, winning the loto, and then waking up...
I just woke up Goat...

I've got the name... "MIB"

I hope this very cool ride does show up in our circles somewhere!

Andy McCarty
06-21-2006, 03:10 PM
So where did Mr.X's pictures go?

:confused:

dockrocker
06-22-2006, 07:20 PM
Some people will tell you gold or platinum, or maybe diamond is the most valuable substance on Earth. They're wrong - I think it's Mercury Racing Blue paint! :D