PDA

View Full Version : Rick's Bro

RedDog
12-26-2003, 06:41 PM
Hey Rick's Bro - are you stationed on Fort Nasty - its only nasty if you think about it. I'm stationed near by and think I know where you are - where is it in relationship to the dock with the big VOLS sign?

I'll be in G'burg Saturday so the kids can ski - I'll try to track the R's down.

rickrsbro
12-27-2003, 08:27 AM
i keep my stash at a barn near south doyle and put in at polland creek off topside dr. that ramp has a 12" drop at the waterline right now, which makes loading a chore.

it will be packed at the lodge today, but the skiing should be good.

i am going to put in a the reserve on 129 today. 60 degrees is the forcast. ummmm, i think the yellow one goes out today. http://www.benzworld.org/members/sigs/5373.jpg

RedDog
12-27-2003, 08:35 AM
Nice stash - you must be getting ready for the annual New Years Day sking exhibition at Volunteer Landing. I'll watch!

I'm located about 1-1/4 miles from the Reserve ramp and my boys go to South Doyle so I'm over there alot

rickrsbro
12-27-2003, 09:21 AM
the boat cave is off mckammon towards stock creek down martin mill. they are hibernating in the warmth. :) that sounds pretty close to you.

the '69 yellow cc hm powered v-drive is the same hull style as the original genuine risk. the story.........rick had a '72 cc separator called genuine risk, i bought that boat so rick could buy the exhaust for the boat you sold. does that make sense? :confused:

i would like to varnish the woody and sell it and find a holman moody powered donzi. that 16' in michigan looks like a good project.

have you tested out the new breather yet?

be sure to wave when you pass a green ford on chapman.......