PDA

View Full Version : Clear Lake get together?

Jraysray
06-09-2006, 02:49 PM
Hey,
Anyone interested in a Clear Lake, TEXAS (Salute) get together. I know several of the donzi.net members live here and it would be nice to re-affirm the local POSSE! I have met no one other than Jim Guidry and Harbor Master.
El HAY-FAY u there? Got to catch up with you! Well, just throwing it out there. Me with the worlds slowest 18 Classic (it still gets the thumbs up) and my faithful partner Jeannette! She rocks!

Team Jefe
06-09-2006, 03:09 PM
Yea Scotty Boy I'm here...Angel an I are outta here for the next two weekends, but after that we are settled in until PK.....Speaking of that is a BIG TEXAS Event and you should be there.

give me a call so I have you number and we'll figure it out. 713 825 2443

Jraysray
06-09-2006, 03:13 PM
Cool, lets see if we get any more bites. She needs a new bikini. Red maybe?

fegettes
06-09-2006, 03:53 PM
Sounds good to me. This is my backyard, well maybe. Home is Dickinson, but I am on an assignment down in Homestead, FL. The boat is there. Depending on when. I am coming there on the 17th to get the boat and go to Lake Powell and I should be back around the 27th. And then I want to make the PK trip also.

jackl1969
06-12-2006, 05:08 AM
We are ready, just let us know a date

gcarter
06-12-2006, 06:39 AM
Some of the earliest jobs I held were there in the Clear Lake area. Some times I really miss that place. The last time I was there, I hardly recognised anything. Two of the places I lived at weren't even there any more.
If I could do it, I'd come join you.

Team Jefe
06-12-2006, 08:01 AM
George - You are welcomed anytime my friend.

Jack - I think I saw you on the Lake a few weeks ago. HM told me he was talking to you.

As for everyone else....it it pretty sad that the Home of the HarborMaster has this many Donzi's now and we can't evern get hooke up together much less have an event....I am to blame as much as anyone, but nonetheless I am too flighty to plan anything.

So, Scott, Jack..anyone else, Step up and I'll support you as best I can....Jun and Jul are already pretty booked. Looks like 12-Aug or 14-Oct are the best days for me.

JimG
06-12-2006, 08:27 AM
Janet and I are ready anytime! We'll most likely be out this weekend...

Uh, Baby could you check that cleat for me?:biggrin:

jackl1969
06-12-2006, 03:30 PM
I normally do not go to the lake. I mostly run the Intercoastal(Singarees/Steves Landing etc). Taylor Lake might not be a bad place to beach up. I'm pretty open.

JimG
06-12-2006, 03:42 PM
Taylor Lake is full of skiers and wakeboard boats, not much else. The hotspot is Nassau Bay. It's spring fed, so the water is sweet. No jellyfish, so the girls will swim there. HUGE raftups on holidays. See ya there!

Jraysray
06-12-2006, 03:58 PM
Taylor Lake is full of skiers and wakeboard boats, not much else. The hotspot is Nassau Bay. It's spring fed, so the water is sweet. No jellyfish, so the girls will swim there. HUGE raftups on holidays. See ya there!

Nassau Bay spring fed? No Chit?? I have been here my whole life and never knew that!! Water is still salty though. Guess not enough for the jellies. Great pic of the wifie!

Jackyl,
Didn’t you say you were at BP? If so, I will be there 6-19-06. New job new adventures!

As for myself, I get on the lake just about every other weekend. Usually burning holes in the water and dragging those kids around. Usually on Sat cause it takes about 3 hours to clean the boat!

This all sounds great but it really needs to be a team effort. Let’s all put in our .02 cents and make it as simple as a raft up one Sun or a meet up at a waterside establishment. I’m game for anything.

JimG
06-12-2006, 04:07 PM
Yup, I didn't believe it either until someone pointed it out to me. At low tide you can see the water bubbling up near the far end.

Scott, you working at the plant in TC? I'm in the BP TCO building there in Texas City. I work in purchasing for Jacobs.

You guys getting out this weekend?

Jim

jackl1969
06-12-2006, 04:15 PM
I work in the refinery. Jay look me up when you get here. I work on the ULC. You hear plenty about us when you get here. Jim I go to the TCO every so often. I look you up next time. I was in the Intercoatal Fri. & Sat last weekend. My real name is Chad. Jack is a nick name. Long story.

JimG
06-12-2006, 04:35 PM
Chad, look forward to meeting you! And Scott, if you have to come over to the TCO stop by. Hard to miss my cube... it's the one with BOAT PIX all over it!!

Jim

Jraysray
06-12-2006, 05:05 PM
Chad / Jim,
Yes sir, I'll have my office on the chemical side but working both the refinery and chemical plants.

Jim, I'll be at TCO Monday for new hire training I'll stop by if I can.

jackl1969
06-12-2006, 07:43 PM
Are you in the piney woods section at the TCO or what other forest?

JimG
06-12-2006, 08:45 PM
South Texas Plains, against the north wall. X24682

Let's go grab lunch at Cabo's...

Jim Guidry

jackl1969
06-19-2006, 02:00 PM
Anyone heading out into Clear lake or Galveston this weekend?

JimG
06-19-2006, 02:55 PM
We were in Nassau Bay yesterday afternoon. Had a great raftup...

We'll most likely be out in Clear Lake this weekend...

Jraysray
06-22-2006, 06:03 PM
Tracked down Mr. Jim G at my new place of empolyment. Now looking for Mr Jackl1969. Where r u bud? If I have to grab all of you guy's by the ear then so be it. Jackl Call me or Jim G. Jim has posted his ext and mine is x24006.

To the rest of you Clear lake homers well, your next.

jackl1969
06-23-2006, 04:39 AM
I am down at the Ultracracker. Just ask around our name is mud right now. They do not let us out much these days. I will try to give you a shout today.

Jraysray
06-23-2006, 06:49 AM
Cool, Jim said they will be on Nassau Bay Saturday afternoon I am going to try and make it.

jackl1969
06-26-2006, 01:37 PM
Could not make it out Sat., but pencil me in for Sat. after next(July 8th). We will be making a run somewhere.

Team Jefe
06-27-2006, 10:10 AM
We had a great day....stay tuned, more to come

JimG
06-27-2006, 02:13 PM
Absolutely great time had by all! Scott and Jeanette (sp?), we're so glad you made it, you folks were wonderful to be with! We look forward to next time...

Jim & Janet

DeepSouthF33
06-27-2006, 08:22 PM
I may be out this weekend and up for some beer drinking if anyone will be out

Jraysray
06-28-2006, 04:53 PM
Absolutely great time had by all! Scott and Jeanette (sp?), we're so glad you made it, you folks were wonderful to be with! We look forward to next time...
Jim & Janet

Almost! It's Jeannette. That extra "n" used to trip me up at first. We really enjoyed it! What a bunch of characters!

Jefe,
Lets see some of those pics. :wink:

Deep,
We will be out some time this weekend. When are you going out?

Budmann
06-28-2006, 09:50 PM
Hmmmmmmmm..... never been to Texas by water. Might be something to ponder.:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :yes: :yes:

TMANN
07-07-2006, 10:44 AM
Got in on this late as I have not had time to much this year but count us in next time everyone meets up. I will try to check back here or contact JimG.

TMANN