PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE: 1997 Camaro SS LT-1...Add'l Info

Team Jefe
06-08-2006, 10:40 AM
Car was built for the track, but was bought and converted for the street. It is 95% Complete and has full interior. LT-1 - runs great – the street change was mainly a new 3" Flowmaster exhaust and a smaller cam (still have the bigger cam – buyer can have it too and we have both cam spec sheets). We also had 75% of the wiring changed/updated and reinstalled all the MAF and other sensors. When the motor, tranny and rear end was built we also replaced the A/C system, alternator, water pump, opti spark, and power window motors. Basically all it needs are cats, an inspection, and a little TLC. We don't have the time to mess with it anymore (school and other interests).

Silver with black leather and t-tops
Chrome SS Wheels w/ Kumho tires 275/40 R17, less than 3K miles
Approximately 60k total miles on the car
PCM was reprogrammed in March-06 by PCM4less to match the new cam

Engine Info:
•355 c.i.
•J.E. pistons - 12/5 comp - ringed for 200 shot of gas, but no NOS on the car now
•Chevy Pink Rods
•LT4 heads fully worked - titanium springs, retainers, clips
•Intake fully ported and polished
•APR bolts
•New Cam: Comp Cam Part # CCA-07-305-8
•Old Cam: Comp Cam 306
•Crane 1.6 roller rockers
•Trick flow push rods
•Aluminum valve covers
•Vortex air intake elbow
•MSD 6AL Box
•MSD wires
•160 thermostat
•Mac Headers
•3" Flowmaster American Thunder Cat Back
•4L60E w/2900 vig stall
•373 richmond gear
•Pro Series 2 carrier

Here is a link to a thread with pictures http://www.donzi.net/forums/showthread.php?t=33953&highlight=SS

Team Jefe
06-09-2006, 09:47 AM
ttt

info added

tiger lily
06-10-2006, 02:53 PM
very nice, i had a lt1 car at one time, was a 6 spd and a rocket ship, so much fun to drive that the state said i couldnt drive it anymore!!

Team Jefe
06-12-2006, 07:36 AM
Yeah, it is a fun toy..we just don't have the time to jack with it anymore. Between School for Renee and boating for me, it just sit there...and a car like this should not sit:convertib

Beside Matt you're gonna need a car in Houston durinig your dive training:biggrin: