PDA

View Full Version : Scott Boldts,.. by far the BEST T-shirts

Lenny
06-06-2006, 09:59 PM
I have seen so far. You outdid yourself. :yes:

Thank You :)

boldts
06-07-2006, 08:43 AM
Lenny, glad you like them. The credit really needs to go to Jeff Dykema (Trumboro here on the Registry) though. Jeff takes my simple ideas and brings them to life. I'm really lucky to have his help and expertise. Not to mention, he's a Donzi owner and loves to express his passion for the boats.

If anyone missed the post, shirts are available through the Midwest Donzi Club website. www.mwdonziclub.com If I'm out of your size, another print order will be made at the end of June. After that, we're done for the year.

hottub
06-07-2006, 01:44 PM
Could not agree more. Got mine this past weekend and the shirt is terrific. Godd quality and great graphics!!

Tim Morris
06-08-2006, 02:37 PM
You outdid yourself. :yes:
Thank You :)

I think so too! Got them today. Thanks Scott.

boldts
06-10-2006, 11:13 PM
Thanks gentlemen. Hottub, they are printed in CA from a company named Classic Graphix. Owner's name is Scott and he answered all my questions and had the shirts to my home here in OH a day before our gathering. Must admit, a little closer than I would have liked, but Scott kept me informed and came through with shining colors. I'll be using them again next year and of course for the new print order I need to make for sizes I'm out of. Michael Aronow contacted me and said he was proud of the design and honored to have been able to us with it. Jeff did a fantastic job!

Sagbay32
06-11-2006, 08:01 AM
It Worked for me!
After seeing the pics of that rather dashing T-shirt model :eek!: , I had to go right to the Midwest site and get one for me too!
Mike