PDA

View Full Version : Awesome Memorial Weekend on the Suwannee!!

Budmann
05-30-2006, 08:42 PM
Well it was a blast!!!!!!! Glad no kids were there!!:wink: :wink: :wink:

Pics will follow... no not the dirty ones. I'm not going to be the one who gets this Forum wound up all over again...

Bud

Budmann
05-30-2006, 09:04 PM
Here are a few...

Budmann
05-30-2006, 09:08 PM
DONZI JODI in on of the Springs....

Budmann
05-30-2006, 09:11 PM
Some of the locals....

Budmann
05-30-2006, 09:15 PM
And even some more!!!!!!

Budmann
05-30-2006, 09:18 PM
Still can't understand why none of my fellow Donzi folks haven't joined us on one of these trips!!!:lookaroun :lookaroun :lookaroun :lookaroun :lookaroun

My birthday is June 16th which falls on a Friday. We will be going up there again for a fortyish blowout!!!

Would love to have some of you join us!!

Bud

onesubdrvr
05-30-2006, 09:45 PM
Still can't understand why none of my fellow Donzi folks haven't joined us on one of these trips!!!:lookaroun :lookaroun :lookaroun :lookaroun :lookaroun
My birthday is June 16th which falls on a Friday. We will be going up there again for a fortyish blowout!!!
Bud
Some day Bud,....some day :bawling: :embarasse Looks beautiful up there,.....give me a couple of years to ditch a couple of these kids :rolleyes: ;) :biggrin.:

Wayne

Team Jefe
05-31-2006, 06:28 AM
Great shots Buddy, wish we could be there for your B-day.

By the way....um, some of us...um, don't have as strict a moral compass as some others, and ....um, wouldn't mind a PM with some....um, more than PG version shots....wink, wink, nudge, nudge:lookaroun

florida gator
05-31-2006, 01:56 PM
Bud

Wife's bday is the same day. I have reservations at the HI Sunspree Marina in St Pete 15-18. Now that I have the new trailer, I will be going different places this year.

You getting wet this weekend? Thinking about Hooters in Pt Richey for lunch then running a little south.

Cuda
05-31-2006, 04:52 PM
I have been traveling about 1000 miles a week, back and forth to work, and I didn't want to drive 150 miles, when I had a perfectly fine river a half mile from the house. Did you take your boat?

Cuda
05-31-2006, 04:53 PM
By the way....um, some of us...um, don't have as strict a moral compass as some others, and ....um, wouldn't mind a PM with some....um, more than PG version shots....wink, wink, nudge, nudge:lookaroun
I'm like you Jefe. I think someonee stuck a magnet inside my moral compass, and it's way skewed now.:smileybo:

Budmann
05-31-2006, 05:56 PM
Well I will tell you guys that my official B day is the 16th of June! We are planning to go up on that weekend if anyone is interested.

Donzi Jodi has forbidin me from posting any of her.:cistineb: :cistineb: :cistineb:

Lets make some new ones on the 16th!!!!!:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Cuda
05-31-2006, 06:46 PM
Isn't that when we went last year?

florida gator
05-31-2006, 07:02 PM
Who's going where this weekend?

gcarter
05-31-2006, 07:13 PM
Bud
It seems we WERE with you last year.:rolleyes: :biggrin.:
We won't be able to join you this year because Elaine's mother is staying with us till we leave for Lake Powel.

Budmann
05-31-2006, 08:13 PM
George... thats right... wasn't that the weekend that Cuda was "rubbing" up on that drunk guy in the hot tub???

Yea, thats right, Elaine will verify that indeed it was CUDA that was lovey with the "hot tub" guy!!!!

gcarter
05-31-2006, 08:21 PM
George... thats right... wasn't that the weekend that Cuda was "rubbing" up on that drunk guy in the hot tub???
Yea, thats right, Elaine will verify that indeed it was CUDA that was lovey with the "hot tub" guy!!!!
Yeah, I do remember the hot tub guy!

onesubdrvr
05-31-2006, 08:34 PM
Hmmm, maybe we have a trend going on here,....

He had a "Buddy" at Porkey's last year too,....a guy with a pontoon boat!?

:biggrin:

Cuda
06-03-2006, 11:11 PM
Hmmm, maybe we have a trend going on here,....
He had a "Buddy" at Porkey's last year too,....a guy with a pontoon boat!?
:biggrin:
It's like that when I go in a bar too. If there's a psyco in the house, he'll sit next to me. :(

Cuda
06-03-2006, 11:23 PM
Well I will tell you guys that my official B day is the 16th of June! We are planning to go up on that weekend if anyone is interested.
Donzi Jodi has forbidin me from posting any of her.:cistineb: :cistineb: :cistineb:
Lets make some new ones on the 16th!!!!!:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Can't make it this year Bud, I've got a wedding to go to on the 17th. Normally, I skip weddings, but I've got to see my boy, Wood, get married. He's been a self proclaimed woman hater for years and years. Now he's got one that likes him. It should be a trip. Why don't y'all come over here that weekend? We can run up to Porkeys on Sunday.

Here's my boy Wood. :) He don't look like the marrying type does he? :)