PDA

View Full Version : Memorial pics.- B.A.D. Boyz

DONZI
05-29-2006, 05:55 PM
The Boston Area Donzi Boyz were at again this wk. end.:smile:
We finally have some boatin weather to play and it was gorgeous Sun & Mon..
Sunday was a trip to Newport R.I. and Monday was spent playin in Boston Harbor.We logged over a hundred miles of fun boating. A few pics..

Whatcha gonna do,when they come for you ?
Somebody must have dialed 911.:smile:

DonziJon
05-29-2006, 06:56 PM
DONZI: Where did you launch for Newport?? I didn't see you. We usually launch from "Weavers Cove" launch ramp on the "Burma Road"..north of the Naval Station on the west side of the island. It is by far the best ramp on the island. We live less than two miles from there. We were scanning the East Passage just south of Fort Adams on Sunday. No Donzis.

Where do you launch for a Boston run? John

Tony
05-29-2006, 07:29 PM
Great shot of the 22' jumping and the Donzi girl waving!
That'll be enlarged and framed real soon, is my guess.

Team Jefe
05-30-2006, 08:09 AM
Kenny - great shots....but we need more of those three hot little DG's you have hangin' around your house:D

boldts
05-30-2006, 12:28 PM
Police Persons love Classics too. I had just backed mine into the driveway after a day at the lake and 2 police cars pulled up in front of my home. I was a little concerned because I hadn't gone over the speed limit on the way home. Turns out the one officer saw me towing the boat on the freeway and radioed the other officer. They were both boat fans and had seen me towing my Classic in the past. They said, "No worry, we just wanted a chance to see your Donzi up close." We talked for what seemed like hours. I never worried about keeping the boat in the driveway overnight after that. I knew my boat was always being watched. :)

DONZI
05-30-2006, 04:44 PM
DONZI: Where did you launch for Newport?? I didn't see you. We usually launch from "Weavers Cove" launch ramp on the "Burma Road"..north of the Naval Station on the west side of the island. It is by far the best ramp on the island. We live less than two miles from there. We were scanning the East Passage just south of Fort Adams on Sunday. No Donzis.
Where do you launch for a Boston run? John
John, We launched waay up river @ the Somerset Ma. ramp.We shot over to Bristol Harbor,Newport Harbor,then up the Sakonett River and hung out at Pirates Cove.
Boston, We launched @ Weymouth back river ramp.Then we shot to Cohasset Harbor, Boston inner harbor, lunch stop Quincy Bay Marina.Then rafted at Worlds End in Hull. We'll have to hook up nxt. trip down the East passage.:smile:

Tony, I guess i got lucky timing that one. Thanx for the compliment !:wavey:

Scott, It's funny you say that.This Officer was full of questions.

Jefe, Thanx for the compliments ! BTW that is the 2006 B/R High school Prom Queen piloting the Donzi. My lil cuties are all grown up.:eek:

Team Jefe
05-31-2006, 06:37 AM
Jefe, Thanx for the compliments ! BTW that is the 2006 B/R High school Prom Queen piloting the Donzi. My lil cuties are all grown up.:eek:
You ain't gotta tell me bubba...I've seen 'em and those two are chips off the Hot Mom block. So get some very small Red Bikini's, they are prime candidates for teh RBC.