PDA

View Full Version : Madpoodle/LATHAM,.. Volvo 280 twin ram setup ???

Lenny
05-27-2006, 05:47 PM
OK, the easy part is done, now what? There is 35 1/4" from center of pin to transom outside at midspan on either side at the 3rd pin hole location (tilt of drive).

Now what do I do for measurements?

This will be a twin ram 1/2 Hydraulic system. (no power steering pump) but a Char-Lynn or similar full blown helm.

Next step please :D

onesubdrvr
05-27-2006, 09:20 PM
You make me want to cry,.....

Can't wait to see it when it's done,....

Wayne

yeller
05-28-2006, 09:32 PM
Next step....wash that transom. You're going to give the Donzi crowd a bad rap. :jestera: ;)

Lenny
05-30-2006, 11:10 PM
L,
Downloaded and printed pics.. I'll get some infor photochopped on em tomorrow hopefully and email or post.. No Inet at house at moment... Laptop there too, first time I had a moment to get on in a few days...

Ahhh, Scott, like I am not aware of the other thousand things you have to do in a day :rolleyes:

No worries, thanx for all your help in getting me to this point to date. MUCH APPRECIATED

Take care, Lenny :)

Lenny
05-31-2007, 08:07 AM
Resurrected this thread as we are now back at this point. My new motor has SSm on it so there are no logs with brackets to support the Volvo (280) steering bracket, nor was there one through the transom ever (the standard way, you know, "one big bolt head", so I will put on a steering pump onto the MAG and carry on with the Hyd Steering install.

So, to freshen things up a bit, all I have is the wingplate on the 280 so far...

:)

HELP !!!
;)