PDA

View Full Version : what are you guys doing home????

joseph m. hahnl
05-27-2006, 12:58 PM
Buizilla<Taz???? I'm just waiting for my girl to get back from the dump.
Then it's off to the lake to test the re certified Norcross Depth sounder.

Gentleman what is your excuse:rlol:

joe

McGary911
05-27-2006, 01:03 PM
Sitting on my deck with some friends, having a beer, and checking the bikinis.....

Living on the beach has it's perks :biggrin.:

you may catch a glimpse at http://mcgarycam.afraid.org

EricG
05-27-2006, 01:25 PM
This just about sums up my weekend....:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Edmonds, WA (98020) 11:24AM
CURRENT CONDITIONS
50°F
Light Rain
Sunrise today: 5:18 am
Sunset today: 8:55 pm
Sunrise tomorrow: 5:17 am
Real feel: 50° F
Wind: @ 6mph

fasttrucker
05-27-2006, 01:42 PM
Back from morning run.:) Heading back out on the bay in a hour.A little windy here in the cheasapeake bay today,sunday+monday the weather report sounds great:umbrella:

joel3078
05-27-2006, 01:57 PM
Waiting for my better half to get out of work and then off to up north to open up the cabin for the year. Do a little dusting, sweeping, cobwebs, fireup the little fishing boat, and see how many seconds it takes to chug down the 1st beer of the year at the home away from home. Donzi still has the cover on it. The big lakes and rivers are all very high so we have huge no wake zones which are not condusive to even going out on it. It's 90 degrees and sunny with 15-25mph wind from the south. This is waaay too warm for this early. We have to watch out for nasty bad weather on the way home Monday nite. Usually a cold front will come back in and make for hail and tornadoes.

txtaz
05-27-2006, 02:40 PM
OK, I'm busted...MrsTxTaz wanted to sleep in. Then we hit our favorite Mexican place for tacos. Then off to buy a new silk jacket for an interview...Yes, the Taz has a serious job interview after being a professional bum for 7 years. The only thing I have to say is this job better not interfere with my boating. Ohhh and we are boat less at the moment, should have the new 22c on order next week (if I can get an '07 this soon).

We are cooking up a storm this weekend, getting a new grill tomorrow (stainless). I have to say I am never buying anything at Sears again. Long story, but suffice it to say, I'm not happy with the service or products.

AND since it is a long holiday weekend, I just might go get a bottle of Scotch...Look out world...for those that know, and I think everyone does....LOL...PK 2005, what PK 2005...I don't remember...:biggrin: :biggrin:

I hope everyone has a great weekend...We are just going to chill and do things around the house.

Da Taz

FOSTER
05-27-2006, 03:16 PM
Getting ready for dinner and some sleep, then off to work by 1:00 am to haul some gas for all the happy tourists. Still havent figgured out that independantly wealthy thing yet.

Cuda
05-27-2006, 05:03 PM
I'm home because I'm already back. Got home about 4, ran probably a tad over 80 miles. :)

BUIZILLA
05-27-2006, 05:15 PM
:wink: okay, i'll confess.....

scored a piston on one of the 225 Johnsons 2 weekends ago, full reason unknown, so mad thrash full rebuild on the powerhead this week in my shop, new piston, rings, stator, oil pump, fuel pump, rectifier, machine shop, yada-yada.. finally got it running right again yesterday, tinkered today, splash tomorrow... blue smoke is good, no smoke is bad..

I know what Fishboy feels like now.. :bonk:

visited fav Mexi restaurant for lunch, many marg's... shopped Harley's (don't even ask why):garfield:

gold-n-rod
05-27-2006, 05:21 PM
I got in two Donzi runs today. 7-9:30 am, followed up by a fine 3-6 pm nightcap. In between, I changed the oil, oil filter, fuel filter, and drive lube. I took my 16 yo and his friend on the pm run. Big grins all around.

Life is good.

:wavey:

Carl C
05-27-2006, 06:14 PM
I'm a flea market dealer and work week-ends. Might put the boat in Monday to hang out with the week-end warrior crowd. I'll be out Tues. and Wed. for sure if this weather holds out. My schedule's backwards compared to most here.

RedDog
05-27-2006, 08:25 PM
Donzi Deb and I spent some quality time on the water today. A little floating / swimming at some of our close but favorite spots. Ran about 50 miles all together. Likely to do the same on Sunday. Monday looks iffy as I won't have a tow truck available - might have to borrow one....