PDA

View Full Version : Interesting in Michigan ... HOFFA

Lenny
05-25-2006, 12:58 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/05/24/hoffa.search.barn/index.html

This should be interesting ;)

Carl C
05-25-2006, 06:39 AM
I wonder who's going to pay to replace the barn that the FBI tore down yesterday?

BUIZILLA
05-25-2006, 06:50 AM
The FBI has to replace the barn, whether they discover bones or not....

hopefully, their *informant* doesn't have alzheimer's or is hallucinating

JH

roadtrip se
05-25-2006, 09:40 AM
I was outside last night cleaning up the Valdez from the trip down south last week and there really are little black helicopters up there, I SAW 'EM. I always thought that this was a United Nations new world order conspiracy thing! The media is also circling in their whirly birds pretty consistently, SOMEBODY MAKE IT STOP!

I worked with John Hoffa the grandson of the infamous Jimmy, when I came to Detroit and after a couple of cocktails one night, he told me what he had heard happened. I'll be very surprised if they find anything, because there shouldn't be anything left of Jimmy to find. Depending on who you talk to, he went through a junk yard car shredder, John's story, or he is chrome on a bumper of a Cadillac out there somewhere.

In the mean time, my little piece of Michigan paradise is a side show. I'm out of here this weekend. I just hope one of those little black helos isn't following me....

MAKE IT STOP...

Carl C
05-25-2006, 09:53 AM
RTSE, where in Milford are you? I lived on Old Plank Rd. for a while as a kid and went to Milford High School. My family doctor is in Milford so I still go there. What you need to do is capitalize on this like the Hoffa cupcakes with the hand coming up from the ground or the T-shirts that say "The FBI digs Milford and so do I".

roadtrip se
05-25-2006, 10:47 AM
that there is funny stuff. Thanks Carl.

We live just off the corner of Old Plank and Buno Road, 1/4 mile from the fire station. We call it our personal "state park", because of the critters and the maintenance invloved. I should own stock in John Deere and Stihl...

"Hoffa T-shirts and cupcakes for sale"!

Carl C
05-25-2006, 11:02 AM
Beautiful area. Now if that trailer park weren't just down the street.... Poodle, the sticks are supposed to find soft ground where a grave may have been dug but this was decades ago and the area has been trampled by horses. Yeah that was a pretty funny and stupid sight.

Formula Jr
05-25-2006, 05:01 PM
I wonder how many hot tips the FBI is getting now from farmers with barns needing replacement?

Yes, tax payers will foot the bill for a new barn. :)

Carl C
05-29-2006, 07:06 PM
Breaking news: No sign of Hoffa under barn that was removed!:shocking: But he HAD to be there:embarasse