PDA

View Full Version : Now what did I do?

Sofa King
05-24-2006, 05:41 PM
First it's my anchors away post now it's my Vbirth thread? WTF? I've been kicked from nicer sites than this dump. Tell me which one of you ass manglers deleted it and I might go easy on you.

Fess up
Arip

Mr X
05-24-2006, 05:56 PM
I think you forgot a couple of other posts too.

Your use of the english language is eloquent. :cool:

Sofa King
05-24-2006, 06:01 PM
Hey there Cappy,
I'm from the republic of TEXAS! We're so great we have our own President. We use words like iffin',fixin,datillwerk,down da road a piece and yonder.
Iffin u r ever in da Austin area lemme know and i'll throw a brisket on da smoker.

Arip

Sofa King
05-24-2006, 06:02 PM
BTW, maybe u could explain sumptin to me, It says your a BIG member. What exactly is dat?

Arip

boxy
05-24-2006, 06:54 PM
Your vberth thread is still active, the anchor thread got canned because a Florida member of the AARP took an ill timed uncalled for personal shot at a member who didn't share his political philosophy....

Calling the guy behind the curtain an "ass mangler" probably won't win you too many points though....

BUIZILLA
05-24-2006, 07:03 PM
Holageoianwhat the hell kind of word is that???:biggrin: :umbrella:

need for speed
05-24-2006, 07:12 PM
do you have a donzi or a bayliner:embarasse

this is a great site/ no need to be so rude..

gcarter
05-24-2006, 07:18 PM
Your vberth thread is still active, the anchor thread got canned because a Florida member of the AARP took an ill timed uncalled for personal shot at a member who didn't share his political philosophy....
I didn't start the political talk because there's a warning at the top of the page that says not to.
However, if someone else starts it and it carries on for a couple of replies.....well, I don't mind contributing.
BTW, I DON'T belong to AARP.:jestera:

:wavey:

boxy
05-24-2006, 07:23 PM
George, it probably would have been okay IF you hadn't called either a past United States President, or a sitting United States Senator a pedophile.
I don't follow American politics all that closely, but I'm pretty sure your allegations are unfounded.

As far as the AARP thing, my bad, I just took you for an early bird special kind of guy .... :D

gold-n-rod
05-24-2006, 07:56 PM
Why, oh why, do we feed the trolls? :smash:

Randy (while I've mangled a few asses in my day, I don't consider myself an ass mangler)

Sofa King
05-24-2006, 08:06 PM
Iffin dats Patti's pic she can come to Austin TEXAS any time fer a boat ride even though she's misguided. :wink:

Cuda
05-24-2006, 08:50 PM
definetly Holageoian definetly
Ok, I tried looking up the word. I gots to know! :)

I learned long ago not to get into political rants. The more you argue your point, the more the other guy is sure he's right.

Btw, I am a card carrying member of AARP. :(

I didn't see the thread in question, but personal attacks or insults have no place on this HOBBY forum.

Sofa King
05-24-2006, 08:57 PM
Here in TEXAS IHOP has a nice early bird for seniors, buy one entree at full boat get the second one of equal or lesser value for FREE! Choose from entrees like 1/2 a chicken, salsberry steak, chicken fried steak, fried fish fillet all served with your choice of salad and two vegetables. Doggie bags permitted.

Arip

boxy
05-24-2006, 09:00 PM
Ok, I tried looking up the word. I gots to know! :)
I learned long ago not to get into political rants. The more you argue your point, the more the other guy is sure he's right.
Btw, I am a card carrying member of AARP. :(
I didn't see the thread in question, but personal attacks or insults have no place on this HOBBY forum.

So are my folks Joe...
It was a post that was definetly out of character for the poster.

Joe try adding an extra "L" then try to find it ....

BERTRAM BOY
05-24-2006, 09:06 PM
I think Matty has hit the nail on the head......Holageoian.

MOP
05-24-2006, 09:13 PM
Hell I added an "L" a "Z" ETC. N/G but Matty has made the point well!!

Mr X
05-24-2006, 09:33 PM
Hola = Hello
Geo = a board member
ian = the new owner of his old boat (mighty Mouse)

penbroke
05-24-2006, 10:14 PM
Hola = Hello
Geo = a board member
ian = the new owner of his old boat (mighty Mouse)

Just when I figured out what Matty was talkin' about you had to go and post this.:confused: :rlol:

Frank
HollaWho?

boxy
05-24-2006, 10:17 PM
Just when I figured out what Matty was talkin' about you had to go and post this.:confused: :rlol:
Frank
HollaWho?
There's the extra L :D:D

gcarter
05-25-2006, 06:31 AM
OK guys and Patti, I was wrong to snipe at Patti that way.
There are some subjects that really get me going and the former president is one of them.
I'll do better in the future.

Donzigo
05-26-2006, 12:44 AM
............I can feel that cloud of dust forming just over the horizon.

TuxedoPk
05-26-2006, 07:04 PM
Another thread I feel dumber for having read.

txtaz
05-26-2006, 09:03 PM
Sounds like shades of HaloGeo to me. Hymmm, what ever happened to that guy???

Aronowrip, Please do not claim to be from Texas unless you have class, compassion for other boaters and some understanding of the english language. Having a Donzi helps with the first part if you lack the natural class aspect. They also have classes if you are interested.

Keep it up and I'll introduce you to Halo.

Da Taz

kd5cue
05-26-2006, 09:28 PM
Sounds like shades of HaloGeo to me. Hymmm, what ever happened to that guy???
Aronowrip, Please do not claim to be from Texas unless you have class, compassion for other boaters and some understanding of the english language. Having a Donzi helps with the first part if you lack the natural class aspect. They also have classes if you are interested.
Keep it up and I'll introduce you to Halo.
Da Taz well said taz:us-texas: :us-texas: :us-texas: