PDA

View Full Version : Vberths in a 22 classic

Sofa King
05-24-2006, 03:19 PM
Is there a Vberth mod for a 22 Classic. Seems like there should be. Lots of wasted space. Once my house gets foreclosed on my 22 will be all I got.

I'm just sayin
Aromowrip

ChromeGorilla
05-24-2006, 04:11 PM
Is there a Vberth mod for a 22 Classic. Seems like there should be. Lots of wasted space. Once my house gets foreclosed on my 22 will be all I got.
I'm just sayin
Aromowrip

Is there a trunk mod for a vette. Seems like there should be. Lots of wasted space.

You want a V berth? Buy a different boat. The Classic is what it is. It's part of the hot rod feel to the boat. It's meant to be a classic hot rod.....not an SUV..... :wink: Do you think the vette would be the same if it had an elcamino type bed on it?.......:rolleyes:

need for speed
05-24-2006, 04:29 PM
:D ;) :D I second that

ChromeGorilla
05-24-2006, 04:37 PM
Hook
Line
Sinker.....

Really, you think so? Subject wasn't exactly out of the authors realm......;) :biggrin.:

ChromeGorilla
05-24-2006, 04:59 PM
looky here pedro........ it was a cut and paste from a lyric site.....:p :D

and they had Donzi spelled donzy too......:rolleyes:

need for speed
05-24-2006, 04:59 PM
Maybe a head up near the bow eye... and a Sink..:biggrin:

ChromeGorilla
05-24-2006, 05:04 PM
sounded funnier and more light hearted as I typed it than when it was posted...... then it sounded plain mean....... ass bucket:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Carl C
05-24-2006, 05:05 PM
adding some storage is one thing calling it a v berth is a whole nother thing ;) :p :) Whew, I appreciate that last line. Arip, how 'bout some pics of this boat before you put on the anchor windlass and V-berth?

Sofa King
05-24-2006, 05:06 PM
MadPoodle, It's all about the right bait LOL.

Sorry fellas just bored here at work till 9 CENTRAL

Sofa King
05-24-2006, 05:15 PM
Carl, I'll snap a few manyana. I have the day off and will be launching her from my trusty Loadmaster tandem with surge discs. Hope I don't deep six my Z-71 at the ramp. Off course all of this hinges if I get the keys. Previous owner said he has gonna express them. Seems right after I gave him my cashiers check he took off for Cancun :sombrero: , prolly got a few hookers and an oz of blow while leaving my ass high and dry :splat:

Arip

ChromeGorilla
05-24-2006, 05:15 PM
Still a bit fuzzy from AOTH, you know how it is.... drunk and prancing around in a fairy outfit. Yet ANOTHER event you missed...

Man, a brotha can't catch a break around here.....:rolleyes: :biggrin:

ChromeGorilla
05-24-2006, 05:20 PM
LOL :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Sofa King
05-24-2006, 05:21 PM
I bet y'all are a hoot at fantasy fest lol

BUIZILLA
05-24-2006, 05:32 PM
Off course all of this hinges if I get the keys. Previous owner said he has gonna express them. Seems right after I gave him my cashiers check he took off for Cancun :sombrero: Arip

I need to understand this correctly. Some of us are a little slow learning slang..

you paid the guy in FULL, cash big beans, and you can't afford a new $25 ignition switch, so you wait 2 weeks until he sends you the keys from Cancun???

just wanting to make sure I understood this level of intelligence...

:cool!:

steven s
05-24-2006, 07:20 PM
On a mtv cribs kid rock had a 16 classic.:eek:

RedDog
05-24-2006, 07:55 PM
I travel to TX alot and have always wondered why the people I meet snicker when I mention Austin - is there something in the water over there that should be avoided?

half shell
05-24-2006, 08:41 PM
That would just put it over the top mount one of those fishin chairs right up on the front deck the big ones with the big foot rest and harness hey that bird in his avatar is close enuff paint dat sumbitch pink and stick it on the hatch now we're talking:wavey: :p :rlol:
but the Tools needed for such a project would be mind boggling

Matty I cant stop laughing break out the paint will ya!

Formula Jr
05-24-2006, 08:58 PM
Humm... interesting question. You need to establish a base for the flooring.

So there is 14 inches, and then another 14 inches, and then another 12 as operating height. But maybe 4 inches would be adaquate. So a total of 3 feet might work here. A carpeted ceiling would be nice. Single bunk midline maybe, but not a vee berth in a 22.

LOL
:rlol:

DON'T MESS WITH THE HARBORMASTER.

Cuda
05-24-2006, 08:58 PM
Still a bit fuzzy from AOTH, ANOTHER event you missed...
Scott, if I'm not mistaken, his absence might have been due to the steep boat launch at ATOH.

yeller
05-24-2006, 11:23 PM
...Once my house gets foreclosed on my 22 will be all I got...
Aromowrip

My guess is you've never owned either.
:outtahere

Ed Donnelly
05-25-2006, 02:19 AM
yeller; Give the guy a break.
My 10 yr old,thinks he is funny.
My 12 yr old just skips anything with his name............Ed

boldts
05-28-2006, 10:24 AM
Hey now..... There is always an answer if the question is asked. You do a 20 minuite drive around to the State Park and use their very nicely grooved and flatter launch ramp. No excuse for not coming to an AOTH gathering in my book sir! ;) You also get to drive on a road with more turns through the woods than you'll ever see elsewhere, but hey, ya do what you need to do to keep life rolling. :)

Team Jefe
05-30-2006, 08:22 AM
Scott, if I'm not mistaken, his absence might have been due to the steep boat launch at ATOH.

Dang it...Cuda beat me to the punch...this is what I get for going to South LA for the weekend.

txtaz
05-30-2006, 11:02 AM
I travel to TX alot and have always wondered why the people I meet snicker when I mention Austin - is there something in the water over there that should be avoided?

Nope Red, When in Austin you need to be careful of when you lean over to drink the water.
BTW George says hi.
Da Taz