PDA

View Full Version : Offshore - 40 miles out of Galveston

DeepSouthF33
05-24-2006, 01:46 PM
heres some fishys pics from a recent trip - check out the new sticker!

Team Jefe
05-24-2006, 02:19 PM
Nice haul Scott.....but...um...why didn't I get an invite, there bubba?:rolleyes:

krakmeup
05-25-2006, 01:45 PM
Yeah, what he said. Better yet, where are the Donzi Girls and bikini's?????

Nice pics still, like the sticker!

boldts
05-29-2006, 04:26 PM
Man, I'd really like to try that before I go to greener pastures. Never really had a thing for sitting in a boat rocking around all day though, but you all look like you are kept plenty busy haulin in fish and who gets sick if their busy reelin in fish? Nice catch! New decal looks great.

Jefe, nice to meet you and your lady last weekend. Jefe's Revenge looked great with the new top and I got some good pictures to send to you while you were under way. Sorry about there not being any salt in the water or big offshore game fish to tackle, but hey, Jefe's Revenge cleaned up a little easier after the weekend with no salt heh?

Team Jefe
05-30-2006, 08:43 AM
Suddenly DeepSouth goes oddly silent:yes: Come on Bubba, let's got rip some lips....I'll even bring my Bikini Clad fisherperson, if you'll bring yours;) anf you see what Krakemeup gets to look at everyday.

Scotty B - Yes sir the pleasure was all mine...as for Salty Dogs....get youself to Texas and we will git-r-done...August is best.