PDA

View Full Version : Two 22's at the Paradise Bar & Grill

Barry Eller
05-23-2006, 02:23 PM
Dan & Laura (p729lws), Denise & I met at Deadmans Island Sunday, visited a while before cruising to Paradise Bar & Grill on Pensacola Beach. Had a great lunch and a great time was had by all. We didn't get the camera out before the two Fountains docked there left. They were very polite and even helped us tie to the dock. :biggrin:
check out the Paradise Inn, Pensacola Beach. There are not a lot of places left like this.
www.paradiseinn-pb.com

apollo24
05-23-2006, 03:46 PM
Good pix, guys! I wish I were close to you again- I'd have been there. Last wknd I took girlfriend's sister, HER husband and their 3 small chirrens out in the X, packed like sardines, to look for alligators on one of the creeks off the lake here. We didn't see any, which was probably for the best. We pretty much maintained trolling speed but they definitely heard us coming...

Hey, we (probably 5 or 6 of us) are coming down to Orange Beach this wknd via ICW to do some boating. Do you and Dan wanna come over and show off the boats? You could probably make it over by water in an hour and a half. I may tow the Donzi down behind the blowboat- who knows. The girl has to have her a/c.

Lemme know!

Barry Eller
05-23-2006, 03:54 PM
Apollo, are you going to be in Orange Beach this weekend? Memorial Day weekend here in Pensacola is the "Gay and Lesbian" gathering. I won't be at Pensacola Beach!!!:cistineb:

Lulus, Jimmy Buffetts sisters place is going to be packed as will most places. I'll check with Dan and stay in touch.

apollo24
05-23-2006, 04:55 PM
I usually attend the Lesbian breakfast looking for "convertibles" but not this year. We are headed to Orange Beach, Bear Point Marina to be exact, at least for Saturday night. www.bearpointmarina.com. It's mostly sailboats and trawlers- they have a great restaurant, bar, showers, elec. and water, so we stay on the boats. If you guys are coming over, you could, too- or stay in a hotel, I dunno.

Let's chat tomorrow.

apollo24
05-23-2006, 04:57 PM
Oh, yeah- Lulu's new place is right up the road- 10 minutes by Donzi. Great place to go. I checked on overnight slips but it's $3/ft/night, which is hotel prices if you ask me. I'd better get serious special attn. at that rate:lookaroun

p729lws
05-23-2006, 06:12 PM
Dan & Laura (p729lws), Denise & I met at Deadmans Island Sunday, visited a while before cruising to Paradise Bar & Grill on Pensacola Beach. Had a great lunch and a great time was had by all. We didn't get the camera out before the two Fountains docked there left. They were very polite and even helped us tie to the dock. :biggrin:
check out the Paradise Inn, Pensacola Beach. There are not a lot of places left like this.
www.paradiseinn-pb.com
That was a good day! :embarasse Here is a direct link to Paradise Bar and Grill http://www.paradisebar-grill.com/ I only got a few shots in before the battery in the camera died so I can't contribute and running shots of YIP :mad: That would have been a good shot of the 22's parked in front of the 38' Fountains.

p729lws
05-23-2006, 06:23 PM
I usually attend the Lesbian breakfast looking for "convertibles" but not this year. We are headed to Orange Beach, Bear Point Marina to be exact, at least for Saturday night. www.bearpointmarina.com. It's mostly sailboats and trawlers- they have a great restaurant, bar, showers, elec. and water, so we stay on the boats. If you guys are coming over, you could, too- or stay in a hotel, I dunno.
Let's chat tomorrow.

Nothing like a lesbian for breakfast:eek: Which reminds me I heard good things about the ceviche at the Giggling Grouper. With the boat traffic and all we'll probably stay in P'cola this weekend but we do want to do the OB scene soon. We'll probably be at Deadman's island on Sunday and Sand Island on Monday. Give me a call on the cell if you get over this way.

Well I have about an hour of daylight to Splash the Donzi and try out a new prop.
Later,
Dan

TBroccoli
05-24-2006, 03:52 PM
Is the yellow classic aground in the pic at the dock? It looks as though the back side of the boat is out of the water.

Barry Eller
05-24-2006, 07:18 PM
Is the yellow classic aground in the pic at the dock? It looks as though the back side of the boat is out of the water.
No. Water is about 3 1/2 feet there. Wave action moves boats up and down, rocks back and forth,etc.:rlol:Optical Illusion.Also notice the boot stripe isn't showing.

apollo24
05-25-2006, 04:26 PM
Barry,

Holler at me if you guys get a wild hair and wanna roll over to Orange Beach. Doesn't look like I am bringing the Donzi down. I am going to just diesel over in the tub.

If I don't hear from you or Dan, be safe!

601-954-1141