PDA

View Full Version : The Top Ten things I learned at AOTH VI

Team Jefe
05-23-2006, 09:50 AM
Several of us Letterman fans have been writing down Top Ten List for event and things we do over the years. I started this little game in College, and continue to love to put these together.

So, without further ado

The Top Ten things I learned at AOTH 2006

10. Jefe’s Revenge has officially (because Poodle said it) been named the “ZF Black Hawk” Edition because of all the new gold bling on the T-Top :lookaroun

9. Ultimate Marine is VERY proud of their products :uzi:

8. A certain Farmer’s BBQ is STILL “Slap yo’ Mamma good” :us-texas:

7. Putting your favorite prop on an SE will force your wife to abandon you and leave you with a weird 22 hater sausage party -- but I guess leading the teal is worth it. :biggrin.:

6. TxTaz is the fastest pork puller east of the Mississippi but, Jill is still the best…and YES the double entendre is true for both as well. :p

5. You can auction ANYTHING if you throw in a bag of Texas Cheesy Jalapeno Popcorn :wink:

4. With enough Donzi’s and peer pressure, any chick will show you her tits – And Gus you better be sharing the wealth there buddy.:smileybo:

3. Fishin’ Sucks is a really cool cat -- And that sucks, ‘cause I really wanted to hate him :splat:

2. DonziDi likes it rough -- I always secretly knew she was a little Freaky:yes:

And the Number One thing I learned at AOTH

The Midwest Donzi club really knows how to throw a party – Thank you Mr. Boldts and all your unsung heroes behind the scenes.:beer:

Please add you own top ten as well.

Donzi Angel
05-23-2006, 10:54 AM
They just aren't in any special order -- a bit random is more like it (hey....what do you expect from a sick person doped up on good stuff)

There is such a thing as too cold for the Red Bikini Crew. (I repeat - Anything below 75 degrees is blizzard conditions --- DA likes much warmer weather so she doesn't have to wear so much freaking clothing!)
Having wild crazy sex with my Super Jefe can make me lose my voice. (bet nobody believed Jefe when he said that now did ya????) :yippie:
There ain’t much to see on Lake Cumberland at 5 mph for 4 HOURS. :rolleyes: :banghead:
Jefe’s NEVER AGAIN allowed to eat bean dip and fritos on a road trip. :puke:
When I sleep through an auction, Jefe buys a new boat. :yippie: (Maybe I should sleep through a few jewelry shopping trips, and car shopping too :wink:)
Drive fast, take chances....Cliff’s moto for a road trip. :moped:
Renee really can resist taking home a stray kitten on a 16 hour road trip. ( Seriously...if he wasn't such a noisy little fella, I would have taken him home, but I didn't want us both booted out on the side of the road half way home --- JUST KIDDIN' JEFE...)
Eau du gasoline - Team Jefe’s newest cologne.
4862 stairs to climb to eat at Lee’s Ford Restaurant, but the crab cakes and fried pickles are worth the hike. :cool:
Log Dodging is like an obstacle course by boat on Lake C.

Even though sickly with no voice....I had a great time --- it was great to meet all of you who...Cliff and Di -- you guys crack me up!

Dr. Dan --- we'll send pictures of the shorts fitting perfectly (btw...my ass only hangs out a little) :smile: Can't wait to get my thong though!

FISHIN SUCKS
05-24-2006, 04:57 AM
You're alright Jefe! Don't be a playa hate'a! Hate da game, don't hate da play'a!

I meant to ask you if you do any noodlin'?!? Talk about fishin' like a real man, I guess I am just not tough enough to stick my fist into a catfish's mouth. Then again, I guess you wouldn't need a beautiful boat like yours to go noodlin' either!

Great meeting you,
tom

Team Jefe
05-24-2006, 07:07 AM
Tom - we only play in the plain water...you gotta get SALTY to fish.

and most of the fish I catch, you would not want your hand anywhere near their mouths.

Dr. Dan
05-24-2006, 07:39 PM
:bonk: Well ... I had a much better time than my first visit to Lake Cumberland!

1.) Who woulda thunk it... Hot Chicks in Kentucky... I was very impressed with the very diverse Donzi Girls that were in attendence... it inspired me to come up with some new items to add to our Donzi Hard Wear Line Up! :wavey:

2.) Todd & Jill have out down themselves even in their own minds...really nice spread... Jill I wanna be your pool boy!

3.) Undertakers have fun too... really enjoyed the Travel and Games... your Dad...really made the experience even better.

4.) So a 100 MPH Baby! Man...I have more respect for that 6 week old than I can describe...get ready... I see another Connie on the horizon in a decade or so...Elizabeth her Mother is one of those stunningly natural beautiful women...ya normally only see on TV... very nice Lady.

5.) Mark and Polly have the finest Critter on the Planet Bar None...the most complete, the least nicked up or hacked up...the Boat is a Jewel... it was awesome to run with you guys...and always a pleasure to see you Polly.;)

6.) Made some great new friends... can't mention them all but I hope we all stay in touch... maybe even rendevous at the Florida Owners Rally.

7.) Who Knew Log Dodging could be a competive sport... Todd always wins that one.

8.) Poodle is encourageable... trying to provide advantages...he forgets those of us with Tab Indicators... at least I got dirt & oil on my hands.

9.) Jefe's Revenge is an Awesome Donzi...made better by the Donzi Angel Co-Captain.

10.) Snapping Turtles make awesome Dockmasters.

11.) Them thar Clouds are Thunderheads.... huh...imagine that?:banghead:

12.) Grouper Sandwiches Rock..even if they are at higher elevations... the Waitresses make the climb more than worth it.

13.) The term "Mynx" applies to more than boats... in this Donzi Croud!

14.) 76 Falls had more Talent than I recalled....must be something in the water... :eek:

15.) Don't let Cliff handle your Boxes on the Way back to the room...:D

16.) Poodles Powerstroke looks so much better clean than with Road Grime on it.

17.) Tom is a Fun Drunk...Loud...but Fun! :wavey:

18.) Mick lost his neck, if anyone finds it floating in the Lake please return it to Jamestown...its the one that is size 4X!!!

19.) Eliminators can be Donzis Too.... Connie it was awesome to meet you and to run sorta... with you.

20.) If my schedule allows... we will be back next year... I will try to bring a girl with less facial hair...than Joey! :biggrin.:

21.) I have more appreciation for the Lake Cumberland...something about not Blowing your Tranny that sorta warms my heart... I spent substantially less than $3000 this Trip! Such A Deal?

22.) Coolers are Cooler than ya think... thanks to everyone who ordered or purchased one!

23.) Just because ya have a Donzi doesn't actually make you cool...but it helps!:D

24.) Just because your Donzi is Yellow ...it doesn't make you Yellow....

25.) Teal Donzis Run faster...really they do?

to be continued....:wavey:

undertaker
05-24-2006, 08:54 PM
:biggrin.: The Undertakers had a great first time trip to AOTH thanks Doc for leading the way and putting up with us.:D

Thanks Farmer TX (Mark & Polly) for the mechanical :wrench: help with my gremlin electricial issues, tie wraps have many uses...:biggrin.: :biggrin.: ;)

Thanks Todd & Jill you guys really out did yourselfs with the spread its was a great night of food & fellowship:biggrin.: :biggrin.:

Poodle said my boat was running good but I need to learn to drive IT:D , poodle I am working on it I wanna be just like Doc...:biggrin.: :biggrin.:

Was very moved by the 92 MPH 6 week old baby story.:biggrin.:

Nice to meet you Jerry & Elizabeth

76 falls was very NICE:eek: :eek: my dad did not what to leave:D

Red classics are faster and cooler looking them there king cobra teal classics once you tell your wife to ride in another boat:biggrin.: :biggrin.:

Do not try to trailer a 22 classic with a cockpit cover on when you are on the PA turnpike, ya might have to walk a mile or two to retreve it from the side of the road:biggrin.: :eek: :biggrin.:

Watch those slippery Ice Tea glasses the tend to get a doctor all wet..:eek:

Joey please take it easy on that MOON SHINE ya might look like Doc someday:D :D :D

Those Donzi coolers are SWEET:eek: :eek:

Damn I can not get 76 Falls out of my head:bonk: :banghead: :bonk:

Hope to see everyone next year..

Undertaker:wavey:

FISHIN SUCKS
05-24-2006, 10:40 PM
Tom - we only play in the plain water...you gotta get SALTY to fish.
and most of the fish I catch, you would not want your hand anywhere near their mouths.
Like the way you think. Fish Boy told me last year when we were talkin' about the inbreds I boat with up here, what they consider a big catch (4-5lb large mouth bass) is what he uses for bait (I like his way of thinkin')!

Thanx Doc Dan, and I am what I am! It was a pleasure meeting you! It was pretty cool to see you show everybody a thing or two about how a King Cobra runs!

Team Jefe
05-25-2006, 07:25 AM
And Fish would know for sure....Average lbs for our catch.....40 :D

boldts
06-26-2006, 07:25 PM
Can't believe I didn't see and read this before tonight. It brings back so many great memories that you all have given me. However, I missed the story about the 92 MPH baby. I've got a pretty good idea how that story went though. She'll be wanting the keys to Dad's Donzi before you know it. It's always neat to read a first timers views of the gathering and nice to read that a returning owner enjoyed the weekend. Top ten...... I'll give it a shot, but I'm no Letterman for sure.

10. Big Aronow Company boats can be fun also and a very cool way to get from point A to point B

9. I'm still amazed at the distances boat owners will travel to enjoy each other's company

8. Some folks really know how and where to set up their retirement plans

7. Texas residants and their transplants know how to throw a great barbecue

6. Nobody leaves AOTH disliking anyone else. Not even a guy with a user name like Fishin Sucks. Tom, your the best at keeping things lively. Look forward to seeing you, your lovely wife Barbi and abusing your talent for many more years

5. Watching boat history and racing videos can be a great way to relax

4. When Jefe talks about going fishing, were not talkin about going down to the local pond with a cane pole and a red and white bobber attached to the line. Jeff, I hope to take you up on a fishing offshore type trip. I'll cherish always the opportunity to meet you, your Angel and the dish best served wet, Jefe's Revenge

3. If a gas pump employee asks an Aronow company boat owner how they can let a Donzi guy ride on their Formula, the answer will be.... Point to the back of his gathering t-shirt and say "We're all one big happy family!" BTW, a 40 + foot Formula is one heck of a great picture taking platform.

2. Donzi' running in a pack with a couple Cigarrettes from card stop to card stop is an awesom sight

And the number 1 thing you'll all learn at a Donzi gathering is:

It's not put on by any one person. Without the help of so many friends who give their support behind the scenes while you get to be the front person recieving the credit, these gatherings can't be the fantastic events they turn out to be. Thank-you Jerry, Elizabeth, Byron, Jill, Todd, Jill, Mark, Polly and anyone I may have left out who helped them. As I've always said. You the owners make this gathering what it has become. It almost runs itself now. If anything were to happen to me, never let it end! Thank-you everyone!