PDA

View Full Version : Marathon Races

Cuda
05-21-2006, 11:26 PM
We hooked up with Jim (Catch 22) and Gina this weekend, and went to the races. We also met board member Steven (don't know his screen name), and his lady, I think her name is Melinda. Great weather and had a lot of fun. I think Debbie and Gina are long lost sisters. Jim and I decided we have to keep them separated. They were just having too much fun! I think Gina's the only girl I've seen get so excited about boat racing as Debbie does.

Cuda
05-21-2006, 11:33 PM
Jim watching the boats, reminded me of my bulldogs watching me eat. I was waiting for him to start drooling. :)

The first lap when Rio Roses shot the Seven Mile Bridge, I asked Jim if he'd get in that boat. He didn't even hesitate, "HELL YEAH", he said. :biggrin:

Cuda
05-21-2006, 11:35 PM
I'm sad to say there were no Donzi's running this weekend. Here's a video of Rio Roses shooting the bridge.:eek!:

Click here to watch Rio-Roses (http://media.putfile.com/Rio-Roses)

Cuda
05-22-2006, 07:24 AM
41 Apache
Click here to watch 41-Apache (http://media.putfile.com/41-Apache)

steven s
05-22-2006, 04:48 PM
I was there a little late I had to fix my steering.:kaioken: And cuda were did you stay .Also the race was over I went to the wet pits at fearo blanco and found myself getting wooped by a cig.I guess my 115 doesn't hit like my 200 could:angryfire .

Cuda
05-22-2006, 05:51 PM
I was there a little late I had to fix my steering.:kaioken: And cuda were did you stay .Also the race was over I went to the wet pits at fearo blanco and found myself getting wooped by a cig.I guess my 115 doesn't hit like my 200 could:angryfire .
We saw you. Jim and Gina didn't realize it was you. I figured they would have. I didn't think there could be that many 16's with Yammi's on them. :)

We stayed at the Blue Waters Motel.

We saw the patrol boat shoo you off. :)

steven s
05-22-2006, 08:46 PM
The patrol said that we couldn't pass through the bridge only if we could run at 150 mph:cussball: .The offshore racing isn't what it should be .They should race at the marathon humps where it gets a lot bigger in seas.But then I guess it couldn't be that great of a spectical