PDA

View Full Version : Look Out!!!!! Adults Only Suwannee Trip Memorial Weekend!!!!

Budmann
05-20-2006, 07:32 PM
That's right folks... this weekend will be filled with great Donzi boating and a Saturday night Teddy contest!!!:beer: :beer: :beer: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

See ya there!!!!!:eek!: :eek!: :eek!: :eek!: :eek!: :eek!: :eek!: :eek!:

boxy
05-21-2006, 06:44 AM
Budman, you may want to be a little more specific about the Saturday night contest.
Have you seen the photos Cuda has been posting of himself on OSO lately .... :eek: :eek:

Budmann
05-21-2006, 08:13 AM
Good point Box!!!!:biggrin.: :biggrin.: :biggrin.: :biggrin.: However, Deb is one fine women and he knows it!!!!!:wink: :wink: :wink:

I must confess that none of the girls will look as good as my Donzi Jodeye, but these girls are HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:sombrero: :sombrero: :cussball: :cussball: :cussball: :cussball: :cussball: :cussball: :cussball:

boxy
05-21-2006, 09:07 AM
If the only person from the Cuda household that shows up in lingerie is Deb the world would be a good place.......
I'd be afraid, very afraid Ol Cooder may try to charge the stage in this get up...... :eek!: :bawling: :eek!:

florida gator
05-21-2006, 02:34 PM
Who is going? Everyone staying there or will you be staying at the parents?

Budmann
05-22-2006, 05:58 PM
Florida gator... I was going to stay Friday night at the rents house, however, the party starts Friday night and goes on till Mon. afternoon.:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

florida gator
05-22-2006, 06:47 PM
Almost called you yesterday. I got drunk and pissed at something late Friday night and went home (walked) loaded up the boat and drove (I definately sobered up after the walk home from the bar through the woods) down to Clearwater. Slept a couple hours between leg cramps from the walk across uneven terrain in the dark tripping over all kinds of crap. When I got to the ramp, I tried hooking up my sattelite radio for quite a while. Turns out it wasn't a problem with my skills, the antanna was bad. Anyway by the time I was done, around 10:30, there were about 20 boats in the water, another 20 in line to dunk, I started thinking about the 2 hour drive home, the 2 hours to clean the boat after being in the salt so I just drove back home.

Kinda sucked!!

Budmann
05-25-2006, 05:53 PM
Gator... no problem!!! Know the feeling only to well!!!!!!!:fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:
You ever need a place to crash or help getting somewhere, let me know!!!

I will be there!!;) ;) ;) ;)

Budmann
05-25-2006, 05:53 PM
Gator... no problem!!! Know the feeling only to well!!!!!!!:fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:
You ever need a place to crash or help getting somewhere, let me know!!!

I will be there!!;) ;) ;) ;)