PDA

View Full Version : Umbrella for the 22'

Silver Bullet
05-20-2006, 06:06 PM
Hey guys

Put in a K&N, depth finder, and this anchor shade thing (like an umbrella) this past week. I must admit the umbrella is very nice. A little girly but damn nice when your sitting in the boat at the marina or tied up in a cove.

On sale at West Marine for $ 149.99

Bullet

MOP
05-20-2006, 08:35 PM
Do you have a grill for Hot Dogs and cooler for some cool ones?
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
Just Joshing! Quite a few of the guys have the shades, they are real nice on a hot day while hanging out and the occasional summer rain shower. Been thinking of grabbing one for my boat.

Phil

Barry Eller
05-20-2006, 09:51 PM
Unlike Catch 22, I use my bimini in the daytime. I can run WOT with it up. SS frame, Sumbrella, thru bolted and welded.

Barry Eller
05-20-2006, 09:57 PM
Do you have a grill for Hot Dogs and cooler for some cool ones?
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
Just Joshing! Quite a few of the guys have the shades, they are real nice on a hot day while hanging out and the occasional summer rain shower. Been thinking of grabbing one for my boat.
Phil
I DO!!!

Silver Bullet
05-21-2006, 07:05 AM
hey Barry

Your bimini looks great. Where are you tied up that it is that secluded? If there was a little island like that around here there would be 40 jet skis, 2 guys fishing, and 25 boats tied up around you. That must be pretty peaceful.

Thanks for the response

Bullet

Barry Eller
05-21-2006, 07:22 AM
hey Barry
Your bimini looks great. Where are you tied up that it is that secluded? If there was a little island like that around here there would be 40 jet skis, 2 guys fishing, and 25 boats tied up around you. That must be pretty peaceful.
Thanks for the response
Bullet
Deadmans Island, Gulf Breeze, Fl. A peninsula between Pensacola and Pensacola Beach(Santa Rosa Island). The GNATS(jetskis) usually congregate in the Pensacola Beach Quietwater Boardwalk area. Great area for boating, if you don't mind salt. The sun gets intense here, my wife is a real blond, the bimini is the only way I can go boating, keep Momma Happy!!!

lakesnake
05-22-2006, 01:39 PM
Hey guys
Put in a K&N, depth finder, and this anchor shade thing (like an umbrella) this past week. I must admit the umbrella is very nice. A little girly but damn nice when your sitting in the boat at the marina or tied up in a cove.
On sale at West Marine for $ 149.99
Bullet

I order the teal anchor shade last week after i got burnt to **** last weekend….i am glad to here it is worth the money…..with these fuel prices, I stay tied up most of the time with a cold beer in hand.

Sofa King
05-22-2006, 02:55 PM
I like the umbrella but $150 is a lil pricey when I can steal a nice Cinzano umbrella from my local yuppie bar. I think the first addition to my boat (that I pay for) shall be a nice halon extinguisher.

Aronowrip