PDA

View Full Version : i saw yeller in front of my house

blueliner
05-17-2006, 09:36 AM
yo yeller,

i saw your 40 anniv yesterday in front of my house. you were checking out my rig. i was the guy waving at you from my deck. you have a beautiful boat!!! i just got back into town and am working on having my boat in the water by the end of the week. still working on the cable for my k-planes. we will have to get out for a burn. i still havent been out in my boat this season. i've heard the weather has been amazing. hope to see you soon. we will call thriller and lenny, and all the rest of the bc donzi club. the bc club is a very niche donzi crew, we all have somewhat limited models of donzis. pm me w/ your number. i emailed u yesterday from my house, thinking your mobile might be connected. i had people over, otherwise i would have hung out w/ you guys for a bit. talk 2 u soon

yeller
05-17-2006, 10:40 AM
Hey Steve,

Thought you were still in LA or I would have called. I knew you lived on the water but I didn't know which house. Didn't see you waving. That's funny. I looked around on the off chance you were home and saw me. Time for glasses I guess. I did have my cell with me but I don't get reception in your area.

We have to get together very soon. Lenny keeps asking to meet, but so far we haven't been able to hook up. I need someone with experience to pilot my boat and see what she'll do.

PM'd ya my #'s

RickSE
05-17-2006, 01:15 PM
Hey Steve,
I looked at my K-Plane cables last night. Man they are bowed in one direction; both of mine are bowed down with the K-Planes in the up position. I think you said yours actually bowed or kinked up. I don't remember mine being bowed like this when I first installed them on the boat. I'll have to look at it a little closer when I get a chance.

Yeller,
Does your boat just automatically go to Steve's house when you take it out, kind of like a new puppy looking for someone to play with? http://www.donzi.net/forums/images/smilies/odie.gif Only 4 1/2 weeks left yeller.

Lenny
05-18-2006, 01:37 AM
I "smell" a meeting soon... :D

I will be out again on Sunday and Monday it looks like. Long Weekend here in Canada, USA next weekend.

Steve, Glen, Mike Miller, time to hook up. Three 22's all going over 75 and me at 60 in an 18 :(

Can't wait tho :)

yeller
05-18-2006, 10:46 PM
I'm in for Sun or Mon. Sunday will probably be better. Current forecast is for rain on Mon.

Rick, it seems that way. I was just drifting and happened to end up at Blueliners. :wink: :wink: I am not desperate for friends...I have lots of friends...there's, uh, uhmm, uh...OH NEVER MIND! :D

RickSE
05-19-2006, 11:33 AM
Hey, I'll be out with you guys this weekend, only 1,600 miles a little further south. Weather sucks here, Sunny & 94 today, Sunny 91 tomorrow and oh man this is really gonna suck Mostly Sunny & 87 on Sunday.

Just messin with you guys. Have a great weekend. You have a one heck of a back yard for boating. Get some pictures if you guys meet up.

I'm leaving :outtahere , was up til 2 am last night getting things ready for the lake. Let’s go burn some fuel.