PDA

View Full Version : Just a quick thank you

CHACHI
05-15-2006, 07:33 AM
.............to Phil and Bonnie for entertaining my wife Terri and I this past weekend.
Terri and and took the ferry over to Long Island hoping that the rain would stop and the clouds would break. The Gods were with us, splashed Phil Beast and took off for lunch (the flounder was great) and then went on a tour of the "slums". The last three miles the winds picked up and the bay became a little lumpy, but no rain. Back to the house, wash the boat and dine.
THANKS, Ken & Terri
PS, Phil the motor runs awsome................ Thanks again.

MOP
05-15-2006, 08:06 PM
It was a great needed break, you got the "Cooks tour" of Shinnecock locks where else can you see whirl pools and rapids all in a 1000 feet. The bumps were worth the calm ride past the Slums! Several of us could live out lives out very nicely just selling one of those shacks. I need to get Wes the puddle boy out on my bay!!! Looking forward to coming up to the river to do it over again!! The MUFFLERS are coming off this week can't take the quiet! Last thing Bonnie said as I was nodding of to sleep was what a nice visit I mumbled in agreement!

Phil